What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They dont care about binge drinking here, its a college town! They serve 32oz whiskey cokes at a bar here :D Look up fake patties day, people travel here just to attend, its a crazy fest!

Vegas may be the only place crazier than Manhattan, Kansas. I ordered a 64-oz. Jagerbomb at the pool at 9:30 a.m. as a nightcap last time I was there (last November). They looked at me like I was crazy and had to come up with a price for the ****! It's never been ordered! ****en smacked!

I don't ****en sleep when I'm in Vegas.

Sounds like a smart decision. Just make sure to hide the box and plate them as if you made them!!
Totally! :D

I don't know what happened with my quotes. User error no doubt.

And how awesome is Mr. Malty? I swear, how did people brew before the internet?

Vegas may be the only place crazier than Manhattan, Kansas. I ordered a 64-oz. Jagerbomb at the pool at 9:30 a.m. as a nightcap last time I was there (last November). ****en smacked!

Holy Schit! We dont have 64 oz jagerbombs, not now chief im in the fooooking zone!

Vegas may be the only place crazier than Manhattan, Kansas. I ordered a 64-oz. Jagerbomb at the pool at 9:30 a.m. as a nightcap last time I was there (last November). They looked at me like I was crazy and had to come up with a price for the ****! It's never been ordered! ****en smacked!

So are you trying to say you drank like a quart of Jager as a nightcap? Cmon man at least try and make it a little believable

finsfan said:
They dont care about binge drinking here, its a college town! They serve 32oz whiskey cokes at a bar here :D Look up fake patties day, people travel here just to attend, its a crazy fest!
What's a college town?

So are you trying to say you drank like a quart of Jager as a nightcap? Cmon man at least try and make it a little believable

Last time I was in Miami I was there for 4 days and slept for 6 hours total. So you should get the idea - Vegas is worse.

Women always get owned in Vegas, specifically those that come from Chicago for whatever reason. They love NYC guys. They are really aggressive. Like I said, I've had several nightcaps after the sun has come up. Too bad I can't post pictures here. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Time for another water.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Im gonna say probably not but I also never put down a 64 oz Jager bomb either
I don't think it would either for me! More importantly who the hell put down a 64 oz jäger bomb?

a town whose population drops by 33% in the summertime. Town population (non-college) is around 50,000-55,000 but there are almost 25,000 students!

Visit the real Manhattan. I guarantee you'll hate it. :D

Holy Schit! We dont have 64 oz jagerbombs, not now chief im in the fooooking zone!

Ask for one at the MGM when you are in Vegas and make Fuzzy look stupid when they sell you one in a gigantic plastic container.

I have a picture of myself slouched over in the pool with a girl from USC after drinking the Jager.

Remmy said:
Last time I was in Miami I was there for 4 days and slept for 6 hours total. So you should get the idea - Vegas is worse. Women always get owned in Vegas, specifically those that come from Chicago for whatever reason. They love NYC guys. They are really aggressive. Like I said, I've had several nightcaps after the sun has come up. Too bad I can't post pictures here. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Time for another water.
Whoa. One time I rode an orca from Florida to Maine. :D :D try to top that!!!

finsfan said:
a town whose population drops by 33% in the summertime. Town population (non-college) is around 50,000-55,000 but there are almost 25,000 students!
I was being sarcastic. Everyone thinks Burlington is the capital of VT. Biggest population and huge college town. There's this one bar where if you ask for.... Ahh never mind lol

Ask for one at the MGM when you are in Vegas and make Fuzzy look stupid when they sell you one in a gigantic plastic container.

I already know Id hate it. Wouldnt mind visiting for a week but I couldnt see myself staying in the city much longer. I prefer the little apple. My buddies went to vegas over spring break last year and one of them got a 4 foot tall margarita. Needless to say he puked and passed out trying to drink it

I have a picture of myself slouched over in the pool with a girl from USC after drinking the Jager.

Dont be stupid how much Jager is in it

I already know Id hate it. Wouldnt mind visiting for a week but I couldnt see myself staying in the city much longer. I prefer the little apple. My buddies went to vegas over spring break last year and one of them got a 4 foot tall margarita. Needless to say he puked and passed out trying to drink it

Fake. Like a 64. oz Jagerbomb. :confused:

I was being sarcastic. Everyone thinks Burlington is the capital of VT. Biggest population and huge college town. There's this one bar where if you ask for.... Ahh never mind lol

I starred at the post for awhile wondering if you were haha had to let you know how awesome our town is tho :D

Dont be stupid how much Jager is in it

May have been something like 40 oz.+, technically speaking. It was big and I was ****ed the **** up. They didn't even have a price for it when I asked.

Stop arguing with me. You're killing my buzz, man.

May have been something like 40 oz.+, technically speaking. It was big and I was ****ed the **** up. They didn't even have a price for it when I asked.

Stop arguing with me. You're killing my buzz, man.

Not arguing just seems illogical to sell a drink with the potential to kill someone.
Anyway, having New Holland Ichabod Pumpkin from the growler while making a starter

image-2475218970.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Not arguing just seems illogical to sell a drink with the potential to kill someone. Anyway, having New Holland Ichabod Pumpkin from the growler while making a starter
does it happen to be a 64oz growler?

Are you sure it was girl? 64 oz of Jager can alter a person's vision....:rockin:

Stupid idea to brew even a gallon batch while I should be working.
Had a phone call ... boil over.
Racked into my gallon jug and the stopper wouldn't stay in at all. It was a close call already in size, but it was just too much pressure. Decided, even though I just put the liquid crystal temp strip on my jug, to rack into a jug I've used before. Did that but wait, sanitize. So I did...then poured my beer all into the ****ing jug with starsan. I want to say there was about 8-12 oz of starsan in there. :mad:

Looked here and found others have done that and it was okay. Maybe slightly diluted so I'll let it ride. Figured the transfer of wort from jug to jug aerated it even more, so that should be okay.

Missed OG by quite a bit. Should have hit 1.069 and hit 1.080. I'm sure this is just my brewing, the boil over, the basic ******* moves I made.

Yadda Yadda...HB Pumpkin while I wait for this girl to get offline so I can remote into my other job. Yo.

Hello said:
Stupid idea to brew even a gallon batch while I should be working. Had a phone call ... boil over. Racked into my gallon jug and the stopper wouldn't stay in at all. It was a close call already in size, but it was just too much pressure. Decided, even though I just put the liquid crystal temp strip on my jug, to rack into a jug I've used before. Did that but wait, sanitize. So I did...then poured my beer all into the ****ing jug with starsan. I want to say there was about 8-12 oz of starsan in there. :mad: Looked here and found others have done that and it was okay. Maybe slightly diluted so I'll let it ride. Figured the transfer of wort from jug to jug aerated it even more, so that should be okay. Missed OG by quite a bit. Should have hit 1.069 and hit 1.080. I'm sure this is just my brewing, the boil over, the basic ******* moves I made. Yadda Yadda...HB Pumpkin while I wait for this girl to get offline so I can remote into my other job. Yo.
I like jugs, the bigger the better. Like 6 gallon or bigger :D looks like you may have a strong brew going on there!!

Latest posts

Back