What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crappy day, crappy week(already), and crappy month. Still drinking off of reserves so having some skeeter pee sweetened with lemonade concentrate. This will be how I sweeten every batch of skeeter pee from now on. Just like lemonade. Well, except for the 11% ABV.

View attachment 158451

Maybe it's all the skeeter pee that's making everything crappy?

New Holland Dirty Water Belgian Brown. Nice and tart, definiately a good one.

ForumRunner_20131105_203040.jpg

up at 3, at work by 4:45, home a little over 12 hours later... :rockin:

Not bad and usually you crush me. But today I was up at 2:30 and got home at 8:00 ...

Liquified bacon? Please elaborate...

Does that glass really look like that?

Yeah ...it might be slightly skewed from the angle, but the shape is rather unique.

Spoken like someone who usually gets growlers at Tired Hands. ;)

Yeah - you have to drink those quickly (although today they did a CO2 flush which helps). Good thing their beer is easy to down in a hurry!

Crappy day, crappy week(already), and crappy month. Still drinking off of reserves so having some skeeter pee sweetened with lemonade concentrate. This will be how I sweeten every batch of skeeter pee from now on. Just like lemonade. Well, except for the 11% ABV.

Sorry man. The only way is up. Cheer up

View attachment 158451
Is that the original SP recipe you used?

Vanilla cacao nib stout and some peppers I found on the fridge today and dried on the wood stove.

image-3239915905.jpg

Touch of green apple as it's only been bottled a week, but otherwise fantastic if I do say so myself.

Edit: Although not outside the realm of possibilty I would dry peppers I found on my fridge, these were actually in my fridge. :drunk:

Vanilla cacao nib stout and some peppers I found on the fridge today and dried on the wood stove.

View attachment 158458

Touch of green apple as it's only been bottled a week, but otherwise fantastic if I do say so myself.

peppers look delicious. You eating them straight or just prepping them for flaking, hot sauce, other uses?

Network TV sucks, the oktoberfest keg refuses to kick, Work will suck tomorrow as well (day 4 of a 6 day work week). 430 comes early and I might as well go to bed and repeat the fun another couple days with no HBT to keep me sane at the office.

Cheers to my fellow alkies, drink several for me. I am off to the land of nod.

37640593.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Sorry man. The only way is up. Cheer up
Thanks.
That's a good way to look at it. :D

Still drinking some skeeter pee before continuing to work on the remodel of our flooded bedroom. Finally to my favorite part, painting. The bedroom is coming along nicely. The bathroom, however, is at a temporary standstill.
So tired of having our bedroom in the living room. I can't wait till I'm able to get this whole thing finished.

peppers look delicious. You eating them straight or just prepping them for flaking, hot sauce, other uses?

Network TV sucks, the oktoberfest keg refuses to kick, Work will suck tomorrow as well (day 4 of a 6 day work week). 430 comes early and I might as well go to bed and repeat the fun another couple days with no HBT to keep me sane at the office.

Cheers to my fellow alkies, drink several for me. I am off to the land of nod.

37640593.jpg

I love Ralph. Yes to all of the above, except maybe hot sauce. I've never actualy made hot sauce.

Im enjoying a Green Bullet 2nd time around way more than my first time with it. Dont know what the hell happend in my fridge in two days cuz this beer is way better than my first experience with it a few days ago when I first tried and got it. Im gettting now what was lacking then-wtf? I must have poured it wrong the first time :rolleyes: Compared to a hopslam or hoptimum,this is killing it right now. And it is along the lines of these double ipas too. Percentage-wise and what not too.

Hello said:
Is that the original SP recipe you used?

Yep. Original recipe and back sweetened per recipe. The back sweetening wasn't enough so I've been flavoring it. But the best flavoring I've found is frozen lemonade concentrate. So good. I used about a half a can of frozen lemonade concentrate to flavor/sweeten a half gallon of skeeter pee.

Back