What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basically drinking the 32 oz of unbottled Apfelwein. I'll have a nice headache tomorrow.

Let's get fooooooking drunking HBT

ForumRunner_20131026_230206.jpg

Water at work... Cant wait til tomorrow at around 6pm.

Happy for and jealous of all you drinkers tonight.

Long day of splitting wood...i feel like remmy.... Callin it a night after a Bengali as a night cap...gettin up early and doin a all grain version of a graff... I have a can of pumpkin puree thinking of adding it to the mash... Does this sound good? Or am i crazy?

Hi.p.a With mini muffaletta and home made potato chips and put in alil French press coffee to darken it alil bit

image-2784131493.jpg

Shouldve known, bww terrible beer selection beside Founders Dirty Bastard which is what Im having (second one)

My BWW has a really good selection, and not just for BWW, but like a legit good beer selection. Not sure what's wrong with yours. Tell them if Groton, CT can have a good beer selection, any place can.

Let's get fooooooking drunking HBT

View attachment 156470

Looks like it's time for me to bust out the quasi-moonshine I bought the other night.

Before I pull that trigger, though, having this rye goodness.

20131026_231000 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

nukebrewer said:
My BWW has a really good selection, and not just for BWW, but like a legit good beer selection. Not sure what's wrong with yours. Tell them if Groton, CT can have a good beer selection, any place can.

Looks like it's time for me to bust out the quasi-moonshine I bought the other night.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93961624@N06/10504965774/

That Beerd glass is pretty sweet!

Ha! Its because this is a franchise location and the owner has sold his soul to bmc. I just come every now and then because I used to work for corporate office and own a good chunk of stock in them

wobrien said:
What are you doing at 2326 hours?

Currently sitting in the kitchen digesting a cold chicken parmigiana dinner. Weve been running around a ton today at the firehouse. Could really go for one of the recent stout purchases ive made. Am in the mood for that sorachi ace i have in my fridge at home.

Grab the shine brah!

Back