What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mcbaumannerb said:
First dessert...

Don't burn yourself out on pumpkin beers just yet

image-1941456055.jpg

You just might have one off of this list headed your way soon

MrNickVT said:
If that was me, that bowl would be filled to the top :)
it was my second helping. :eek:

NIZZLE said:
Looks like soup not chilly :p
Ohhhhhhh aren't you focking funny?!

The smells like and has more of a mint taste than I prefer.

image-3010925533.jpg

Channel66 said:
I came home from the lab today, to the wife standing on the deck over my MLT with a smile on her face she says "this one's called ' 'bout to pop tripel' it's a tripel because there's 3 of us now. " The dr never said she couldn't brew beer 8 months prego. Drinking a hb tripel to honor my crazy wife.

This is awesome, congrats! I have a new assistant brewer due in 3weeks. You know if it's a boy or girl?

Having hard tea then off to Bdubs with my fiancee to see what they have on tap and watch the rest of the world series game. Just wanna get the fook outta the house!

Drinking this, which we picked up on our mini honeymoon to Niagara Falls last month. Nice German style wheat.

Went apple picking today. Cobbler's in the oven and 3 gal of fresh cider is on the pectin enzyme, pitching S-04 tomorrow morning.

I'm like 20 minutes from the falls, and fish downstream from there every year! :)

Channel66 said:
I know, she doesn't so I can't post because she reads the forums. How about you?

That's funny, I didn't want to know, but she did, however I would have figured it out when she had me do up the baby's room, so we found out together. Having another boy (we have an 18m old boy).

Either way, it is an awesome experience. Good luck.

Finally able to sit down to a beer. I received a beer donation today to the WesleyS Shutdown Beer Budget Fund. ;)
Courtesy of my mom.

image-2033825876.jpg

That's funny, I didn't want to know, but she did, however I would have figured it out when she had me do up the baby's room, so we found out together. Having another boy (we have an 18m old boy).

Either way, it is an awesome experience. Good luck.

That's why I know, we are getting ready to move into our new house, probably be living there the first week the lil one is with us. So I was able to do up the room without her seeing it.

Thanks, we are pretty excited! :mug: good luck with your as well Congrats!

Finishing off my growler of Emerald Skeletons and debating dipping into the growlers I got for my brother and a HBT trading buddy...

Safety first always buckle up the brew!

Had some ckown shoes clementine white ale, kicked the keg of strawberry blone, and now having some hb peach wheat that I can't taste the peach in...

ForumRunner_20131026_222400.jpg

ForumRunner_20131026_222421.jpg

ForumRunner_20131026_222444.jpg

ForumRunner_20131026_222510.jpg

Finally home from work! Picked up a growler of Midnight Oil Oatmeal Stout from Beer'd Brewing this afternoon before I went to work and it's been waiting for me for the last 7 hours. We finally have our alone time and I am on my third pint of it. Tomorrow's a day off so I plan on getting pretty ****ty tonight.

20131026_213000 by aaron.j.lott, on Flickr

SupervisingChildren said:
Had some ckown shoes clementine white ale, kicked the keg of strawberry blone, and now having some hb peach wheat that I can't taste the peach in...

Nice! A Victory glass! That HB looks good too, cheers

Went to a beer festival today, tried 33 beers. A few drinkers, but mostly good. Having one of my last pale asked which the honey malt has started to shine in.

Back