What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did ya feel it, Jason? I had one of those a few months back and hated it...almost had to force myself to get through it. Might have something to do with flashbacks of a bad night with VANILLA Smirnoff Vodka...I dunno....

Just popped open a Blackberry Honey Porter homebrew...has grown nice with time.

I had 3, and was sad I didn't have anymore left. I absolutely loved it. and will be buying it again / trying to brew a vanilla porter because of it.

Flomaster is swigging a Session Premium Lager by Full Sail Brewing Company

-=Jason=-

Sitting at a pub down the street from my house enjoying a pint of Deschutes hop in the dark.

At Foothills. Had a couple Hoppyum IPAs, a taste of their Octoberfest, and now a Peoples Porter.

image-2709440317.jpg

A glass of Chianti to go with the homemade Caprisi Pizza (Sunday is wine-day at the golphur house)

^^^
Life and Limb is awesome stuff... I just bought a bottle, but haven't opened it yet. Had a sample the other night which is what talked me into shelling out the cash.

Just finished a Magic Hat #9 myself.

Spiced mead made by my father on law. Need to get my drinking done before school starts on 6 Sept. I'm not a kid. I'm a school bus driver so I keep out of the alcohol during the school year. Maybe a couple on Friday night after I get home.

In Washington State we drivers get a DUI at .04%. I blow a .042 on 1 12oz can of Bud. Just not worth the risk, to the kids first and foremost. A DUI would finish my career.

Sparqui said:
Spiced mead made by my father on law. Need to get my drinking done before school starts on 6 Sept. I'm not a kid. I'm a school bus driver so I keep out of the alcohol during the school year. Maybe a couple on Friday night after I get home.

In Washington State we drivers get a DUI at .04%. I blow a .042 on 1 12oz can of Bud. Just not worth the risk, to the kids first and foremost. A DUI would finish my career.

Wow! That is nuts man. And I thought PAs .08 was a joke.

Sparqui said:

Yup. I hold a CDL A in North Carolina as a school bus mechanic. I am held to a .000 while on duty and possibly off duty also depending on how you read the law.

I am having one, maybe two homebrews tonight. Right now it is a SMaSH called Argentine Blonde. It's Marris Otter and Argentine Cascade.

A nice half pint of Lindemans Framboise Lambic. My absolute favorite. I try to always have some on hand for "dessert". HAHA

Just tried my pumpkin ale, may have over done it on the spices as its a bit a astringent. I am now enjoying a Half Acre Daisy Cutter. I just spent 5 days in Chicago for a wedding, took the time to drive over to 3 Floyds and have lunch there. It was nice to check out a lot of beers I can not find in south Jersey, 3 Floyds, Bells, Ska, Half Acre, 2 Brothers, etc, Goose Island, etc.

stbnj said:
Just tried my pumpkin ale, may have over done it on the spices as its a bit a astringent. I am now enjoying a Half Acre Daisy Cutter. I just spent 5 days in Chicago for a wedding, took the time to drive over to 3 Floyds and have lunch there. It was nice to check out a lot of beers I can not find in south Jersey, 3 Floyds, Bells, Ska, Half Acre, 2 Brothers, etc, Goose Island, etc.

Chicago is quickly becoming one of the big beer cities. There are new breweries popping up all over.

Tap 1) honey hefe
Tap 2) fat tire clone
Tap 3) belgium ale

In primary : honey hefe ( slightly altered recipe) , Caledonian 80 scotch ale, pumpkin ale.

Yeah my accidental light alll centimiall PA turned out better than a stone levitation,unless u love grapefruit,lets not get naked, say we did

Yeah my accidental light alll centimiall PA turned out better than a stone levitation,unless u love grapefruit,lets not get naked, say we did

Must be a damn good PA :mug:

Drinking a HB saison.

And just dumped the last of my Quadrupel. Let it ferment way too warm, and it tasted like it. 9 months later tasted worse than it did initially.

Back