What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pleasant surprise at the local whole foods in glen mills, PA today.

ForumRunner_20131011_180531.jpg

Fresh too! .. Although it has nothing on Allen and his day old jai alai. I hope this distribution to PA is a regular thing

Cheers!

That fooooking blows dood. How long is that for? And why are who garnishing your wages?

Sitting in Will Rogers World Airport in OKC. Currently drinking...nothing. Can't afford the $8.00 pint of Shiner Bock. I'll wait for my complimentary ginger ale on the plane. Gonna go find out what the Detroit airport is like on a short layover.

Six long months if they have it there way and it's for someone else's hospital bills jezzzz you can't even send someone to the E.R anymore I say if you want to fight well let's fight I win go home like your wounds and live life or vice versa don't be a punk @ss bit ch over it especially when you wanted to fight me with you boot head fvcking friends that don't even know how to wear your god damn pants sorry for the rant guy's I'm just pissed :mad: another Coors light yum fooooooking yum.

Drinking my best bitter from Jamil's BCS book. It is a good drinker, but really nothing that special. Tastes good after a long work week though.

NIZZLE said:
Yeeeeeeeeeeee fvcking haaaaaaw! Drinking a ****ty fooooooking coors light just got garnishment of wages at work today but hey don't worry they only want to take 45% of my check weekly F.M.L. another good reason not to fight anymore sad I am :'-( Edit: next time I'll take the @ss whoopin.

Sorry to hear that Nizzle ... feel free to consume anything you had set aside for me on a trade - we can do it next year.

Having the local breweries pale ale from the cask - hops are definitely accentuated. Just what I needed after a two hour conference call to end the week. :mug:

image-2369977417.jpg

Not sure if any of you guys have tried this years but it is excellent. They used mosaic wet hops for this years version. My first one of the year and its real good. If you have access to it i recommend picking up a 4 pk.

In my new pint glass. Rest in peace to the men lost this year and all those before. Cheers.

image-120032214.jpg

Sorry to hear that Nizzle ... feel free to consume anything you had set aside for me on a trade - we can do it next year.

Having the local breweries pale ale from the cask - hops are definitely accentuated. Just what I needed after a two hour conference call to end the week. :mug:

Naw I got you bro Im not like that the beer I got for you is yours I'll make sheeet happen I'm just venting.

Thanks for listening guy's you are great!!

Mark have you ever tried Armstrong Ales in Phoenixville? My buddy just told me about it.. Right behind the shopping center with French Creek outfitters. They do growler fills

Six long months if they have it there way and it's for someone else's hospital bills jezzzz you can't even send someone to the E.R anymore I say if you want to fight well let's fight I win go home like your wounds and live life or vice versa don't be a punk @ss bit ch over it especially when you wanted to fight me with you boot head fvcking friends that don't even know how to wear your god damn pants sorry for the rant guy's I'm just pissed :mad: another Coors light yum fooooooking yum.

That sucks, just another reason this country is going to hell, no self responsibility, just sue and the blood suckin lawyers clean up!
Insult to injury, you gotta drink swill.
Are you able to work with the paw?

I've had a Raleigh brewing company hell yes ma'am brewed with pineapple and Amarillo. Now drinking a grondzeiler maibock and will feed this empty belly with one more before I go. It was shipping day so I dropped $87 on a gallon and a 5 gal batch, honey porter and Christmas ale respectively.

InityBrew said:
Mark have you ever tried Armstrong Ales in Phoenixville? My buddy just told me about it.. Right behind the shopping center with French Creek outfitters. They do growler fills

I actually just put them on my list to try. He's from my newly joined brew club (Bruclear)

That sucks, just another reason this country is going to hell, no self responsibility, just sue and the blood suckin lawyers clean up!
Insult to injury, you gotta drink swill.
Are you able to work with the paw?

Ya I been working not at my full potential but I've been working nonetheless.

That fooking sucks bro. Pick up some pbr!

I'll try to get some stuff in the mail for yas.

NIZZLE said:
Thanks for listening guy's you are great!!

I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure all here feel the same way. I think of you guys as extended family. Well, at least the relatives that you are friendly to, but aren't proud to be related to. :p
I feel for those here when they go through hard times and am always willing to listen and extend some kind words of encouragement.
Now quit whining and drink some beer you cry baby! :D

I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure all here feel the same way. I think of you guys as extended family. Well, at least the relatives that you are friendly to, but aren't proud to be related to. :p
I feel for those here when they go through hard times and am always willing to listen and extend some kind words of encouragement.
Now quit whining and drink some beer you cry baby! :D

Hehe thanks Wes! :-D

I Always enjoy a good saisons but you don't have to do that brah!

Hey man, I been there. I made 15 gallons of Saison in the last 2 months and have plenty to spare not counting the 10 gallons of red IPA that's dryhopping, and 10 gallons each of an Oktoberfest and Imperial Porter fermenting right now.

Latest posts

Back