What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
Coffee coffee coffee preparing myself for the barrel aged beer fest today at noon that makes me happy happy happy! :mug:

Glad your feeling good. Have fun and don't let the skinny jeans crowd piss you off too much. ;)

NIZZLE said:
More coffee going over some of the beer I'll be trying today. 1) Monkswood - Bourbon Barrel Aged Blend 2) Abyss - Jack Daniels Barrel Aged Dark Wheat Ale 3) Sour Wanda 4) Whiskey Rooster - Whiskey Barrel Aged Big Red Coq 5) Devastation - Barrel Aged Double IPA 6) Olympus - Barrel Aged Saison 7) Contemplation Barrel Aged with Brettanomyces 8) Barrel Aged Black Hand 9) Barrel Aged Triomphe 10) Wizard Burial Ground -Barrel Aged Hubris 11) Barrel Aged Sgt. Peppercorn 12) Two Princesses - Barrel Aged Perdition 13) Love Shadow - Barrel Aged Plow Horse 14) Liam & Me - Wine BA Zaison 15) Acrimonious - Sour 16) CASSANDRA 17) Gingers Are Weird -Contemplation w/fresh Ginger 18) BB Enkel -Blueberry Basil Belgian Single...and more! surprises for the day of... :rockin:

Wow, only like 6 of those are names other breweries use....

hoppedup75 said:
Coffee. SWMBO says no beer before the "I Do's". But I got a few stashed away.

Congrats! The day I got married was one of the best of my life and I hope yours is for you.

NIZZLE said:
You know I am and I'm not joking either I would love to send you some aged coq :p

I knew after the surgery you'd be back on the Coq in no time.

NIZZLE said:
Don't worry I planned on sending you some more coq as well so don't feel left out ;-) still on the coff!

And I will ingest that Coq like there's no tomorrow.

Wait, that doesn't sound right. :D

Most important part of the day

image-2496810551.jpg

Almost grabbed a Weyerbacher Blashpemy from the cellar, but then I saw it was 11.8 and it occured to me perhaps National Barrel Aged Beer Day is not an actual thing....so more BdC with my tenderoin, roasted taters, and kale. I did throw a wheat wine and a Brown Shugga in the fridge.

But it's on the interwebs...must be true

http://www.latimes.com/food/dailydi...barrel-aged-beer-day-20131003,0,3655838.story

http://bruery.blogspot.com/2013/10/barrel-aged-beer-day-babeerday.html

More coffee going over some of the beer I'll be trying today.
1) Monkswood - Bourbon Barrel Aged Blend 2) Abyss - Jack Daniels Barrel Aged Dark Wheat Ale 3) Sour Wanda 4) Whiskey Rooster - Whiskey Barrel Aged Big Red Coq 5) Devastation - Barrel Aged Double IPA 6) Olympus - Barrel Aged Saison 7) Contemplation Barrel Aged with Brettanomyces 8) Barrel Aged Black Hand 9) Barrel Aged Triomphe 10) Wizard Burial Ground -Barrel Aged Hubris 11) Barrel Aged Sgt. Peppercorn 12) Two Princesses - Barrel Aged Perdition 13) Love Shadow - Barrel Aged Plow Horse 14) Liam & Me - Wine BA Zaison 15) Acrimonious - Sour 16) CASSANDRA 17) Gingers Are Weird -Contemplation w/fresh Ginger 18) BB Enkel -Blueberry Basil Belgian Single...and more! surprises for the day of...
:rockin:

Last edited by a moderator:
A little Centennial IPA.

image-2417494445.jpg

Sadly, I won't be able to drink anything else until much later tonight. Hopefully it will include killing this growler of Centennial and drinking this.

image-3517702983.jpg

Anyone else having a problem uploading pictures on the iPhone app? It keeps telling me the picture I'm uploading is an invalid image file. Weird.

A little Centennial IPA.

Sadly, I won't be able to drink anything else until much later tonight. Hopefully it will include killing this growler of Centennial and drinking this.

Anyone else having a problem uploading pictures on the iPhone app? It keeps telling me the picture I'm uploading is an invalid image file. Weird.

That just started happening to me last night on my Droid too.

LoloMT7 said:
Whatcha brewing today?

Next weekend ... Belgian Dark Strong Ale.

NIZZLE said:
More coffee going over some of the beer I'll be trying today. 1) Monkswood - Bourbon Barrel Aged Blend 2) Abyss - Jack Daniels Barrel Aged Dark Wheat Ale 3) Sour Wanda 4) Whiskey Rooster - Whiskey Barrel Aged Big Red Coq 5) Devastation - Barrel Aged Double IPA 6) Olympus - Barrel Aged Saison 7) Contemplation Barrel Aged with Brettanomyces 8) Barrel Aged Black Hand 9) Barrel Aged Triomphe 10) Wizard Burial Ground -Barrel Aged Hubris 11) Barrel Aged Sgt. Peppercorn 12) Two Princesses - Barrel Aged Perdition 13) Love Shadow - Barrel Aged Plow Horse 14) Liam & Me - Wine BA Zaison 15) Acrimonious - Sour 16) CASSANDRA 17) Gingers Are Weird -Contemplation w/fresh Ginger 18) BB Enkel -Blueberry Basil Belgian Single...and more! surprises for the day of... :rockin:

Have fun ... and I guess you're lucky the doctor didn't tell you no beer for two days! ;)

Swarley88 said:
That just started happening to me last night on my Droid too.

mcbaumannerb said:
Yeah - I was getting that last night.about 9 out of 10 tries gave the error (on app and desktop)

Interesting. I might try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see what happens. I'm sure it won't fix it but I guess it's worth a try.

home made root beer. I've got some oak chips, cocoa nibs, and split & scraped vanilla bean soaking in a jar of vodka for the next back. gonna add just the solids in a mesh bag & add vodka to another jar of chips for a beer.

Latest posts

Back