What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DisturbdChemist said:
Need to flavor I must. Just Kool aid im guessing young padwan <(-_-)>

Kool aid it is. Idea from fuzzymuffintop I got. Fermentation master he is. Beer I will buy him when in Houston he arrives. <(-_-)>

Delicious this is<(-_-)>

IMG_0566.jpg

Where did all the functioning alcoholics go, hmm? Sure how much more skeeter pee I can drink I am not. Hmmmmmm.<(-_-)>

Drinking more skeeter pee, I am. .
Snack time. .

image-2788505930.jpg

Like my dog I feel.

image-1537679615.jpg

Me must turn every normal drinking into an alcoholic drink. Ill get it into the rotation. Still have 5 gallons of skeeter I need to keg. Going to carb this batch. Going to make 2 skeeter from one yeast every time I will. Efficient I am <(-_-)>

DisturbdChemist said:
Me must turn every normal drinking into an alcoholic drink. Ill get it into the rotation. Still have 5 gallons of skeeter I need to keg. Going to carb this batch. Going to make 2 skeeter from one yeast every time I will. Efficient I am <(-_-)>

Hard lemonade, hard iced tea, hard rootbeer, hard cola, hard coffee, hard juice, hard milk, hard spring water......

To work faster, you have. We need more alcoholic drinks. .
Going to sleep I am. Peace out bruthas.
<(-_-)>

The coff. Drank too much yesterday. Starting early today, though.

Niner nation.

Channel66 said:
I'm on the road right now, I'll either PM you tomorrow or make a thread with pictures and a walk through.

Scored some ska in mass, weird right?

Are you stopping in Vermont?

Having this little bundle of hoppiness later this afternoon. Green IPA from Treehouse. We went yesterday and had no idea the largest (and oldest) antique show in the world was going on 2 miles down the road. It was insane. It took us an hour almost to drive a couple miles but it was worth the wait.

image-2111969129.jpg

The coff. Drank too much yesterday. Starting early today, though.

Niner nation.

A NINER FAN?! That shocks me :ban:

Drank a whole lot of these yesterday up at the suites. I decided to drink Jack after the game this time instead of during. Things got a little crazy last week after 2 bottles between 5 of us :D I also just gotta say, I think this is the coolest college football stadium press box that was built in 9 months!

2013-09-07 17.43.08.jpg

2013-09-07 21.19.20.jpg

We would of gone longer if you were contributing :drunk:

I dont believe 8 pages, really??

I don't think coldcrash knows you can change the threads per page.

Water. And more water.

I am never drinking again. Ugh. And I hate that word. Ugh.

Or at least not until you man up and realize drinking is the only cure for a hangover. :drunk:

Ive got signatures turned off, since some people feel the need to tell their's life's story in the sig line, but I must say I'm quite happy with my new one.

I'd really like a clamdigger to get my lazy brew day / fantasy football trash talking extravaganze started (talking to you fuzzykitten), but no vodka and last time I tried to make one with white dog, I regretted it.

TNGabe said:
I don't think coldcrash knows you can change the threads per page.

Yeah I hadn't considered that people's page counts may differ.
DisturbdChemist said:
We would of gone longer if you were contributing :drunk:

I dont believe 8 pages, really??

With default settings on my browser version I counted eight pgs but I could've been mistaken--was only on my first cup of coffee at the time. :)

Latest posts

Back