What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To hard tea switching it up I am. Getting five more gallons going on wednesday. Herh herh herh.

ForumRunner_20130907_230747.jpg

I shaved some off with the hunting knife my wife keeps in the car, again looking like a hick who had been up all night drinking. :D I'm proud of myself for not eating it until I got sick. I'll be savoring that all week. I just happen to have some nice pieces of belly in the freezer.[/QUOTE]

Crisp it up in some bacon fat. Even better. Please give me your thoughts on what I sent you with.
Told staff you were a beer judge. They were Impressed.

NIZZLE said:
I got one like that for you from brewery vivant.

Excited I am. Drink from it I must. Get the rest of your beer together I will. Stop talking like this I can not. <(-_-)>

Excited I am. Drink from it I must. Get the rest of your beer together I will. Stop talking like this I can't. <(-_-)>

Working on finding beer for you I been busy with a whale I am sending out this week over 24 beers off to pennsylvania, ya I am. Yes, hmmm. <(-_-)>

DisturbdChemist said:
Drinking some skeeter. To close the night.. maybe yall made me a functioning alcoholic you are <(-_-)>

Closing the night you are? Call it quits soon you must not. Drink longer you shall. <(-_-)>

NIZZLE said:
Working on finding beer for you I been busy with a whale I am sending out this week over 24 beers off to pennsylvania, ya I am. Yes, hmmm. <(-_-)>

Problem it is not. Rush do not. <(-_-)>

How'd it get boring? They start driving arround an oval?

As compared to the non-horrible nascar?

You know you love my comedy stylings or at least the 12 drink minimum. :D

Not that your own QB won't unleash a world of hurt on you tomorrow by throwing to my WR all day, but on the off chance you somehow do win our little side wager, you will be very happy and I will be very sad. Not what I was in line for 6 hrs this morning for happy, but I still think you'll approve.

Your package in a week or so im probably sending. :mug:

NIZZLE said:

One lucky dood he is. Jealous I am of him! <(-_-)>

Popping bottles after finishing an Enjoy By growler. This stuff is phenomenal, wishing I could get another bottle

image-2292211931.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Me might have this tomorrow..

Bastard you are. Take your whole cellar I must.

Edit: That wasn't me being Yoda. I'm seriously going to cut you and take all your beer. :p

Replicate this someone must. Copy and paste I could not. Lazy I am. Replicate it I will not. <(-_-)>

image-3781009283.jpg

image-3029084659.jpg

image-174691596.jpg

Bastard you are. Take your whole cellar I must.

Edit: That wasn't me being Yoda. I'm seriously going to cut you and take all your beer. :p

More I got and angrier you will get <(-_-)>
Got more barrel age avery I have and they are mine. live near avery I wish..

I'm getting low on goodies, need to get some more just to make you mad. Lol

After drinking six golden monkeys and two hop czars, ready for bed, am I. Yeesssssss.

"When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says ****ing **** after that. You might get some ***** talk **** to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the **** up.

Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to **** around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a ***** in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear.

I'm hungry.

Let's get a taco."

Drinking more of my cider I am.

Growler of berry skeeter pee I have. Finish it I might. Crappy tomorrow morning will be. Fook it I say. <(-_-)>

image-194013212.jpg

"When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says ****ing **** after that. You might get some ***** talk **** to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the **** up.

Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to **** around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a ***** in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear.

I'm hungry.

Let's get a taco."

Drinking more of my cider I am.
Pulp fiction you speak? <(-_-)>

DisturbdChemist said:
Wookey jack you not drink? <(-_-)>

Drink the wookey jack tomorrow while working on the keezer, I will, appreciate it if I drink it tonight I will not. Yes, hmmm.

Latest posts

Back