What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Founders porter here. Although I think personally id call this one a stout, it's delicious no matter what you call it.

I guess I should say "best DIPA out there that I've had."

Yeah, "best" is such a subjective word that it all comes down to personal preference once you get to that tier of DIPAs. It's really, really good, but not my personal all-time favorite.

Smashing a Pumking. No pic because I'm just freakin irritated. My hometown boys are getting spanked on STL right now. Then I read a review of Pumking by an old friend on Untappd where he gave it two stars and said it tasted like bubblegum. We're not close friends at all. Now, even less. Whatever. Tonight just sucks. A bitchy wife started it all off. I'm checking out after this one. I'm ready for today to be over.

tyzippers said:
Smashing a Pumking. No pic because I'm just freakin irritated. My hometown boys are getting spanked on STL right now. Then I read a review of Pumking by an old friend on Untappd where he gave it two stars and said it tasted like bubblegum. We're not close friends at all. Now, even less. Whatever. Tonight just sucks. A bitchy wife started it all off. I'm checking out after this one. I'm ready for today to be over.

Sorry for the sucky night, the idiotic friend, and the bitchy wife. ;)
Things will be better tomorrow.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
He aint got the cherry anymore but hes got the "box" it came in :D

Bwahahahaha!!!

How many times can a beer cherry be popped? ;)

Awesome. If you don't get any Abrasive and feel like popping my Ghandi Bot cherry, I wouldn't complain. :D
I'll try to get some good stuff from Chicago by then that you might be interested in.

Would always be grateful for more Three Floyds.

Bwahahahaha!!!

How many times can a beer cherry be popped? ;)

How many beers are there in the world?

nukebrewer said:
Would always be grateful for more Three Floyds.

I'll see what I can do.
Can also get some Revolution, Half Acre, and Two Brothers. Their Heavy Handed wet hopped IPA is coming out very soon. I know I'll be calling in a favor to my parents for some of that as well.

TNGabe said:
As an ex smoker, I've got to say the secret is actually wanting to quit. Sounds dumb, but it was true for me. You can try and quit all you want, but you have to want to.

Couldnt agree more I smoked a pack + of Marlboro Reds a day for 15 years tried to quit and failed many times. I was always quiting because my kids wanted me to or because I thought I needed to but I only succeeded the day 16 years ago when I really WANTED to quit. I threw my cigarettes out the car window and decided I was stronger than any cigarette and 16 years later it's the best decision i've ever made. Now if I could just get a grip on this beer situation.

Alright I'm out. 4:30 will come way too soon. Stupid work!

Hey what happened to NIZZLE?

A) He's passed out on the lawn spooning his Lions toy again.
B) He's unconscious in the hospital spooning his Lions toy after a merciless beating from the guys at the bar.
C) He's sleeping it off in a jail cell spooning his pocket sized Lions toy he smuggled in in his bunghole after picking a fight with the guys at the bar.

Feel free to discuss this in my absence. :D

I'll see what I can do.
Can also get some Revolution, Half Acre, and Two Brothers. Their Heavy Handed wet hopped IPA is coming out very soon. I know I'll be calling in a favor to my parents for some of that as well.

Mmmm... those all sound good. Whatever you can get I will take, haha. I'll also try to fit some Gandhi in my luggage.

nukebrewer said:
Mmmm... those all sound good. Whatever you can get I will take, haha. I'll also try to fit some Gandhi in my luggage.

Sounds good man. Just leave the throwing stars at home this time and you'll have room for more beer. ;)

Easily my favorite commercial pumpkin beer. Getting ready to brew mine in a couple weeks.

20130907_000200.jpg

Alright I'm out. 4:30 will come way too soon. Stupid work!

Hey what happened to NIZZLE?

A) He's passed out on the lawn spooning his Lions toy again.
B) He's unconscious in the hospital spooning his Lions toy after a merciless beating from the guys at the bar.
C) He's sleeping it off in a jail cell spooning his pocket sized Lions toy he smuggled in in his bunghole after picking a fight with the guys at the bar.

Feel free to discuss this in my absence. :D

Id say C

So much for the line starting at 2 I heard I'm about 125. Looking *****ey.

nukebrewer said:
Legacy of Vienna. No pic because you have all seen it and no one who's up right now cares.

I care Nuke. ;) NG Berliner now. Gonna be a long night.

Finished off all the cold homebrew...
So on to tequila as a night cap. It's from the girlfriend's birthday back in May, so I think it's alright if I drink it because she's already in bed (who am I kidding, I'm in trouble tomorrow).

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Dude that lady is totally eying your snack table!

I wondered where you were. You'd love what Im on now. Kuhnennen Raspberry Truffle Shuffle. Whew.

Sour in the rye kumquat

Damnation

Sans pagaie

Eclipse 50/50 Evan Williams IIRC

2010 abyss

Not that anyone else is up, but I don't have anything else to do...

TNGabe said:
Sour in the rye kumquat

Damnation

Sans pagaie

Eclipse 50/50 Evan Williams IIRC

2010 abyss

Not that anyone else is up, but I don't have anything else to do...

Sounds like you're drinking some good stuff while in line. I'd have to throw some coffee in the mix to stay awake.

Shred said:
We'll call this one research for my RIS. Anyone know if they used smoked grains in this? I'm tasting big smoke but the lady friend can't get past the chocolate (go figure).

That RIS from otter creek really surprised me, a lot!

WesleyS said:
Sounds like you're drinking some good stuff while in line. I'd have to throw some coffee in the mix to stay awake.

Coffee now that I'm inside. With more eclipse, waiting on draft BASC. Upland sour reserve. It's a good day.

Back