What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IPA with 65 ibu @ 1.060 og ! Epic bitterness! Drinks great at 50 deg.+ that makes a huge taste difference.

Maris Otter / Fuggles smash of my own creation.

image-795759753.jpg

framboise lambic. pretty tasty

Stuff is effin' amazing!! Mix it with Hoegaarden 50/50 and you've got a "Rosegaarden".... one of my favorites. Or I like to mix it 50/50 with Redstone Mead (Traditional Mountain Honey Wine). SOOOOOO GOOD!!!

My resume for brew day today...
- Dry Dock Vanilla Porter sample
- Laughing Dog ESB sample
- Great Divide Smoked Baltic Porter sample
- Grand Teton Pursuit of Hoppiness
- Great Lakes Christmas Ale
- Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster IIPA
- Fat Head's Head Hunter IPA

Finished off my growler of East End Bigger Hop and almost finished with a Monks Blood 21a. Not sure if I should continue or not?

Finished off my growler of East End Bigger Hop and almost finished with a Monks Blood 21a. Not sure if I should continue or not?

CONTINUE!!! I'm 2 bottles of wine in and a bottle of ORGasmic Ale and 2 pints of my home brew. I think you can step it up :tank:

CONTINUE!!! I'm 2 bottles of wine in and a bottle of ORGasmic Ale and 2 pints of my home brew. I think you can step it up :tank:

Alright then, just poured a Dominion Oak Barrel Stout. If I drink long enough my wife will fall asleep and I can sneak in a cheap cigar.

Alright then, just poured a Dominion Oak Barrel Stout. If I drink long enough my wife will fall asleep and I can sneak in a cheap cigar.

So jealous. Now smokes here. My rule from SWMBO is "smoke when you want, just no kisses for 24 hours". I might be able to find my pipe she bought me..... then again the tobacco would be 3 years old. HA

So jealous. Now smokes here. My rule from SWMBO is "smoke when you want, just no kisses for 24 hours". I might be able to find my pipe she bought me..... then again the tobacco would be 3 years old. HA

Dang I don't know how to use this site on the actual PC. Usually view from the iPhone app ha. Well I don't know that the wife would say anything but I quit smoking cigs in October I don't want her thinking anything is up but once in a while I will have a cheap cigar. I haven't had a bag of 'dro in several months I need to toke on something. The Oak Barrel Stout is nice. Almost drank all the none homebrew in the house tonight. Getting thin on homebrew too, not good.

Dang I don't know how to use this site on the actual PC. Usually view from the iPhone app ha. Well I don't know that the wife would say anything but I quit smoking cigs in October I don't want her thinking anything is up but once in a while I will have a cheap cigar. I haven't had a bag of 'dro in several months I need to toke on something. The Oak Barrel Stout is nice. Almost drank all the none homebrew in the house tonight. Getting thin on homebrew too, not good.

I have 2 bottles of wine and 3 bombers and possible 2 gallons of beer left. Since my last post I've refilled my pint twice. SWMBO is dealing with a hangover from lastnight so not drinking... me trying to get one started, but at too much pizza earlier and tolerant to alcohol apparently. HAHA

Refilling again, come on. I'm setting the pace :tank:

jvcjbl said:
Refilling again, come on. I'm setting the pace :tank:

The wife is stiiiiillll up. This ***** don't sleep unless the sun is up I swear. I am making an epic sandwich here then I dunno. Not even sure I want to be up this late. Could keep drinking if I wanted to tho.

The wife is stiiiiillll up. This ***** don't sleep unless the sun is up I swear. I am making an epic sandwich here then I dunno. Not even sure I want to be up this late. Could keep drinking if I wanted to tho.

Mine is watching Lifetime movies. It's 3:05am and she's all chipper when I walk out in the living room. I tell her "how's my 60" Pioneer Elite doing tonight for you with your lifetime movies"... FML!!!

Mine is staring at her nook. She is actually getting up to get double time in like 3 hours. Dumb ass. I give up. I got the kids...

Latest posts

Back