What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been drinking ipa all day, since the wake for a 29-yo friend who was killed a couple days ago in a car wreck. he loved ipa's

Sorry for your loss bro. :mug: I've been on a beer kick since having to put down my beloved dog of 5 years on Monday June 13th. I have a collaboration effort brew with my buddy who owns a brewery in her honor. Check my "need a commemorative recipe" thread for a pic. Again, sorry for your loss.

Lakefront Breweries- India Black Ale, Ill say I was seriously impressed, Ive had a lot of IPA's and this is one of the best, probably #3 on my IPA list.

The next to last bottle of a batch of Gator Snout Stout. Good healthy start to the brewday.

Sierra Summerfest while watching Formula 1, then I'll be switching to Guinness Extra Stout for grilling time.

Me and my brew buddy drinking a Rochefort 10 and Boulevard Quad...both delicious!

The Rochefort is more carmel and residual sweetness, where as the Boulevard is a really great balance of carmel and malt with the belgian peppery clove really coming out in the flavor and aroma. YUM!

ForumRunner_20110626_193913.jpg

Blue Herron pale ale.. The white hawk ipa was great last night but this pale ale could be my favorite ever!!

image-353784772.jpg

jvcjbl said:
I have a bottle in my kegerator chilling. define "best" best stout? "Best stout from Left Coast"?

I'm not a big fan of stouts but I loved that one. A great hop flavor that I wasn't expecting. Its the best I have had but I'm not really qualified to give an unbiased opinion since like I said, not a fan of the style

Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA. This is my first time trying 60 min. and I really like it. It's bitter like a good IPA should be, but it's a very smooth bitter. Next, I need to try the 90 min.

DSCN1207.jpg

Been trying different IPAs to see whats out there. They def don't all taste the same! Bells Two Hearted right now. This one is a classic for a reason. Not too much not too little. Pretty refreshing atmo.

My Amarillo IPA SMaSH recipe. Its DAMN good for being so simple and cheap. Its my new house ale.

I have a feeling I won't get back to HBT this evening, so I'll pre-post my plans: :)

Three Floyds/Struise Shark Pants
New Albanian/Struise/Louisville Beer Store Naughty Girl
New Albanian/Struise/Louisville Beer Store B'Urban Trotter

Pinot Noir. Cycling off of beer. Kinda hard to justify wine when I tend to drink a bottle by myself in one sitting. Sigh

Latest posts

Back