What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The542 said:
When the lady returns from her washed out parade, I may tackle both with her help...could be an interesting day.

Yep, I would attempt both as well. :D

Coffee, did some touch up painting on the chest freezer, gonna cut and put together the Collar, and then brew 5 gallons today.

no better way to start the day hb rise 'n' shine gooooooooooood morning all! :D
edit: cant wait to get a new phone ordered tomorrow

First runnings of Scottish 60/- and maple crown royal.

image-2969865135.jpg

First runnings of Scottish 60/- and maple crown royal.

I thought everything was bigger in Texas? Can't imagine that little wort chiller does much with your groundwater temps, or is that your pre-chiller?

Heady topper pancakes, be jealous

I am a man of few beliefs, one of which is that pancake mix is just plain wrong. :D

image-1961804082.jpg

Only ipa I've ever brewed. Helped a friend who wants to get back into brewing a switch to all grain brew this a while back and just found a bomber in the depths of my fridge. I sent him home with it to ferment and it's a tad buttery. Not sure ill finish it, but it looks nice.

TNGabe said:
I thought everything was bigger in Texas? Can't imagine that little wort chiller does much with your groundwater temps, or is that your pre-chiller?

I am a man of few beliefs, one of which is that pancake mix is just plain wrong. :D

Only ipa I've ever brewed. Helped a friend who wants to get back into brewing a switch to all grain brew this a while back and just found a bomber in the depths of my fridge. I sent him home with it to ferment and it's a tad buttery. Not sure ill finish it, but it looks nice.

Well desperate times called for quick mixing premixed pancakes in which the only addition to it was heady topper. They were glorious. Didn't have eggs either so it worked out

Channel66 said:
You still have that?! They are done making it for the summer so enjoy.

For sure. Was waiting for a hot day.

Having a Heady Flopper.
image-2043824155.jpg

Coffee. Getting ready for work this afternoon. I'm gonna take a break from beer for a while. I've noticed that I've been drinking more lately, and I need to give my liver a break.
On a good note, I can build my pipeline up for the fall, and winter.

Coffee. Getting ready for work this afternoon. I'm gonna take a break from beer for a while. I've noticed that I've been drinking more lately, and I need to give my liver a break.
On a good note, I can build my pipeline up for the fall, and winter.

start making kombucha, if you like that stuff.

just got back from the Twin Cities a little while ago. boys had a great time at the Ren Fest. I finally picked up some Coffee Bender and some Franco Belge Pilsen malt! having my Helles with lunch & gonna put together a dresser for our youngest.

First runnings of brew #2 for today and bourbon.
Beer is AHS Sour Ginger Peach Ale.

image-622437526.jpg

Out for sushi & drinking Sopporo... Asian Bud (brewed in Canada) in other words.

As great as a beer sounds I figure I better stick to water while I make sure I don't blow myself up during my first outdoor brew day. I have a nice stout waiting for me later.

image-3473407991.jpg

Yep. Gotta wonder how much this $11 beer would cost if it was bottled in a piece of pottery.

a9woay5.jpg

Back