What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mother fvcking bottle broke when I was taking the cap off. Still drankin' it.

20130901_222400.jpg

20130901_222300.jpg

dcHokie said:
A little sample from an awesome tasting of some great craft beers and tons of amazing sour and funky homebrews

Looks good, what did you have from Tired Hands?

nukebrewer said:
Mother fvcking bottle broke when I was taking the cap off. Still drankin' it.

Why isn't Roland of Gilead on the label of that beer. Be a lot cooler and would probably even taste better if he was.

Back in Houston tonight been too Nobli Publick House and now Boondoggles. Drinking a Santo.
In Dallas we hit up The Ginger Man and Meadlesome Moth. Before and after the LSU game. Tomorrow is the Flying Saucer and Petrol Station ....an the Astros game.....this Bostonian really likes Texas

image-1901854113.jpg

Back in Houston tonight been too Nobli Publick House and now Boondoggles. Drinking a Santo.
In Dallas we hit up The Ginger Man and Meadlesome Moth. Before and after the LSU game. Tomorrow is the Flying Saucer and Petrol Station ....an the Astros game.....this Bostonian really likes Texas

View attachment 145795

j1laskey said:

Hope to get to the Petrol station tomorrow, working on my keezer though so who knows. Painting that big biatch right now.

Dave37 said:
Why isn't Roland of Gilead on the label of that beer. Be a lot cooler and would probably even taste better if he was.

Because the last book ruined the series, that's why.

dcHokie said:
SuchUnique and Singel Hop Saison Citra, both quite nice

I had both of those this weekend as well. Such Unique was really good.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Been thinking about getting one of those. You found that outside of Michigan????

My friend found this in a bottleshop in Columbus back in March.

Damn right welcome lol

Kern River's Class V imperial stout. Wasn't really in the mood for a stout, but what the ****.

IMG-20130902-00304.jpg

Just ran 10k in the pouring rain, enjoying some coffee,

I have some samples at the lab I need to tend to later, going to brew that Belgian stout with my bro in law when he arrives, then moving furniture the rest of the day, can't wait to get settled into one house instead of jumping from place to place.

tyzippers said:
Morning kids. Off to finish my plumbing project and hopefully get to brewing!

On the coffee.

Good luck, bud. I'm brewing today as well. Cheers.

Drinking the coff right now.

Drinking Water I'm at work today. Having second thoughts about volunteering for work today. I picked up stuff to make a pumpkin Ale this weekend and today would have been perfect to make it. :(

JTTX80 said:
Because the last book ruined the series, that's why.

Havent gotten that far yet im only halfway through book IV. I hear that VII does kill everything so i guess ill just have to wait and see.

Coffee.
Just sat down for a couple minutes after mashing in on brew #1 for the day: Scottish 60/-

DD turbo coffee with my morning cigar. Debating on whether to either get the smoker rolling for some spare ribs, or to do a 2.5 gallon brew of octoberfest...
Have about an hour left of cigar to decide!

The542 said:
DD turbo coffee with my morning cigar. Debating on whether to either get the smoker rolling for some spare ribs, or to do a 2.5 gallon brew of octoberfest...
Have about an hour left of cigar to decide!

I think you already know the right decision. ;)

Back