What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Its 4 am in the UK so prob not lol. Is that tea?

True about the time. I thought he might see it when he catches up... Though I know it's a stretch.

Anyhoo, black treacle is similar to molasses, but from what I'm told, has a more consistent flavor than molasses which can be all over the board. My research shows that black treacle is mostly only available in the UK.

More pale. It's raining like crazy here. Making a trip to allagash tomorrow to refill my case of house beer.

Speaking of.... Matt we need to do a trade soon! Allagash and yeast? Anything you need from here?
Having a delicious Founders Inspired Artist BIPA. I bought 2 sixers anticipating a trade then he flaked out on me. Oh well Ill just drink it up.

ForumRunner_20130830_230853.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Speaking of.... Matt we need to do a trade soon! Allagash and yeast? Anything you need from here?
Having a delicious Founders Inspired Artist BIPA. I bought 2 sixers anticipating a trade then he flaked out on me. Oh well Ill just drink it up.

Nizzle better put a few Inspired Artist IPA in my box! All this talk about it is makin me thirsty! I suppose I should do the best I can at the moment...

What do you want for allagash?

And what sort of yeast are you looking for?

tyzippers said:
Nizzle better put a few Inspired Artist IPA in my box! All this talk about it is makin me thirsty! I suppose I should do the best I can at the moment...

I'm also looking forward to trying that one. I love a good BIPA!

Finished up watching Red. Now watching US Marshalls. Oth movies are awesome!! Can't wait to see Red 2!

Edit: yep. Getting smashed. That 120 did the trick. Pictures are starting to get a bit krooked.

image-2556333845.jpg

Nothin crazy rare, just wanna taste their stuff and maybe Maine Brewing also. Yeast Id love something Belgo

You can't get their regular stuff? Well in that case absolutely!

I do Belgian yeasts almost entirely. I'll definitely hook you up.

I'll take a look through my cellar and see what I have on hand that I don't mind getting rid of. Probably some stuff with a bit of age on it. I'll throw you a pm in a few days.

And maine beer co. grows on trees up here, no problems

El Dorado ,Mosaic, Citra and a unnamed possibly proprietary blend hop. Floccin delicious. But I still wish they would bottle Sleeper Cell DIPA. Taproom only but amazing

You can't get their regular stuff? Well in that case absolutely!

I do Belgian yeasts almost entirely. I'll definitely hook you up.

I'll take a look through my cellar and see what I have on hand that I don't mind getting rid of. Probably some stuff with a bit of age on it. I'll throw you a pm in a few days.

And maine beer co. grows on trees up here, no problems

Fantastic!

One more black saison before bed. Got my grain milled to brew tomorrow. Cream ale meets biere de garde.

tyzippers said:
Finished up watching Red. Now watching US Marshalls. Oth movies are awesome!! Can't wait to see Red 2!

Edit: yep. Getting smashed. That 120 did the trick. Pictures are starting to get a bit krooked.

Red is a great movie. I haven't seen Red 2 yet.
I was watching US Marshals, but decided to browse through what's on the DVR. One flew over the cuckoo's nest it is.
And you guessed it, more melon skeeter pee.

image-1995628368.jpg

Remmy said:
Oktoberfest now the. ****en smacked. Pathetic.

Is that a farkin Rolling Rock?!! It was an extremely sad day when AB bought them out and moved the operation to NJ. All my rolling rock memorobelia went up on Craigslist.

Karbach's Karbachtoberfest, getting ready for busy beer weekend, chest freezer gets delivered and I start building my keezer, moving my imperial maple porter to secondary, and brewing a brown ale.

image-100167902.jpg

Cremé de garde?

I was thinking biere de creme, but I might like yours better. Whatever it is, I think it's going to be great. Heritage 6 row, corn, rye malt, rolled oats, and pinch of c-90. I think I'm going to bitter with Magnum to around 30 IBU and then saaz and hallertau mittlefruh when the heat is off. WLP072 and probably bottle with ECY brett anomala.

tyzippers said:
Is that a farkin Rolling Rock?!! It was an extremely sad day when AB bought them out and moved the operation to NJ. All my rolling rock memorobelia went up on Craigslist.

I used to love picking up a box of rocks in the little pony bottles, now it tastes like everything else AB makes.

JTTX80 said:
I used to love picking up a box of rocks in the little pony bottles, now it tastes like everything else AB makes.

I grew up 20 minutes from the brewery. I was real proud of that. I never thought it was great beer, but local pride. Now it NJ piss.

tyzippers said:
I grew up 20 minutes from the brewery. I was real proud of that. I never thought it was great beer, but local pride. Now it NJ piss.

Well I'm originally from Nj but I won't take offense and no, it was never the best but for fizzy yellow beer it wasn't bad, now it is.

image-3608364229.jpg

Chardonnay on a balmy night in So Cal. And not a very good one. Think I'll go back to the Belgian IPA I was drinking earlier.

Back