What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Might be. But if Wes and DC cant get JP in Houston it sure as hell aint gonna be in Corpus. They do have a nice large Specs which was decently stocked last I went home (my cousin is the warehouse mgr and kept bragging "wait till you see our selection") but as spoiled as I am from living in Michigan I wasnt exactly colored impressed.

Yeah, I can see you being less than impressed with what's available here or Corpus. But atleast we can get some stuff you Michigan boys can't get, including a little something special I picked up for Nizzle yesterday.

Drinking some Monje Azul from Sleepy Dog brewery in Tempe while my beer mail chills. Thanks Clint!

ForumRunner_20130830_164126.jpg

Yeah, I can see you being less than impressed with what's available here or Corpus. But atleast we can get some stuff you Michigan boys can't get, including a little something special I picked up for Nizzle yesterday.

Dont get me wrong Im looking to score some Jester King maybe some others pretty soon.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
They are bottling this years vintage of La Parcela #1 this week though which is their pumpkin beer. Their beers are barrel aged sours so be prepared to pay about $15 for a bomber of it...........Worth every penny

JP's are 15.99 everywhere here. But I plow through em.

Dregs from la roja are needing to be ramped up ASAP. Love those JP bugs!

Drinking some Monje Azul from Sleepy Dog brewery in Tempe while my beer mail chills. Thanks Clint!

View attachment 145311

The BGSA and the 3726 saison are ready to chill and drink. That AS11 saison will need to stay warm and carb for a couple more weeks though. I'm down to only 2 Red dreads left now and they aren't available again until April next year..boo

Enjoy man!

Water for me tonight I didn't drink enough water with the way too many beers that I had. Happy 3 day weekend everyone! :rockin:

Life of the Mind, V2.

image-2581321232.jpg

I used about 1/3 as much rhubarb in the kettle instead of secondary and made a bunch of other changes. Dry hopped with citra, motueka, and sorachi. No Brett character to speak of yet as its only been two weeks in the bottle, but I was worried I'd pitched too much. This was the last bottle filled and there was a ton of junk left in bottling bucket, so hopefully on good shape.

NIZZLE said:
i would love to post pics to realy rub it in :D but my phone is broke and i dont own a camera :mad: so if my word aint good enough to foooking bad :rockin:

Works for me! While you sip on that I will uncork this Cantillion and sip on it..without any pics of course!!

:mug:

trying to decide what to have next. between my cellar temp Rose Hip Saison or my Mosaic Rye IPA at about 40F. I'd have another # Beans or a Resin, but I gotta get up at 5 for our weekend trip to The Cities.

FermentNEthinG said:
The bittering hop is pronounced and prolonged in this one!! Nice little palate change in between some sculpin.

It's a pretty good DIPA, but it is much better on tap at the brewery. Same goes for another local DIPA I like, still pretty good in the can, but much better on tap.

Works for me! While you sip on that I will uncork this Cantillion and sip on it..without any pics of course!!

:mug:

enjoy i have no reason to not believe that is what you are drinking :cross: unless your just being a @ssclown
F.T.W.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

enjoy i have no reason to not believe that is what you are drinking :cross: unless your just being a @ssclown
F.T.W.

Deep breaths Nizzle, deep breaths.

NIZZLE said:
F.T.W.

Whoa whoa whoa...no need to whip that out. We're all friends here. ;)

NIZZLE said:
F.T.W.

Nope, just being the resident ass clown tonight mang!!

Apfelwein. Just to check on it, make sure that I still don't like it that much. I think I want to brew some lower grav ciders this fall...

BrewinHooligan said:
San Tan Devils Ale. Love this stuff

I need some Sex Panther next time it's released. Only for the name. If the beer is actually good that would be a plus.

rockymtnbrewer said:
60% of the time, it works every time

Exactly! That's why I want it.
That's probably my favorite scene in that movie.

It's made with real bits of panther, so you know it's good.

MrNickVT said:
My first NG fruit beer. Wow this is good

You like?
I have a bottle I need to open. I also have some Wild Sour Ale. That stuff is pretty good!

NIZZLE said:
F.T.W.

How long did it take you to draw that? That's impressive tenacity my friend!

More water.. got my starter going for the stout on Sunday though. Its going to be a Belgian stout using a yeast channel sent me. Ab413

ForumRunner_20130830_184435.jpg

Back