What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DisturbdChemist said:
I am. I pissed a guy off on beer. He just walked a away like an ahole. Guess he didnt like be proven wrong. Unlimited samples. I want to come back when their beer hall is finished

Sounds like things are going well then. ;)

Billy-Klubb said:
on the coffee as well. thankfully I only have to work 5-1:15 today. if they'd let us in at 4 again, it be a lot sooner.

It ended up being an 11 1/2 hour day. It sucks being on a low priority train, but I did get several naps while sitting still, of course.
Having a Third Shift Amber Lager. It's just one step up from coors, but it hits the spot.

Smooth sailing all the way to Cleveland. My friend is still at work but he said to grab anything from his fridge. Perfect time to try this:

image-3956502341.jpg

I like it, but glad I didn't buy a four pack of it. One or two a year will be fine.

Nice color looks a little undercarbed maybe? After 12-13 days though that is understandable though.

Just asking because of the pic. How is the carbonation?

It's only been about 9-10 days. Hoping for the best in about a week. :D

Had a vasectomy this morning and have medicated myself with a hoppy saison, rye saison, and hydrocodone so far. Looking forward to the beer mail that is coming today and got my box all packed up and ready to ship in return. It's gonna be a good day for drinking

BrewinHooligan said:
Had a vasectomy this morning and have medicated myself with a hoppy saison, rye saison, and hydrocodone so far. Looking forward to the beer mail that is coming today and got my box all packed up and ready to ship in return. It's gonna be a good day for drinking

Yikes! Beer is the best medicine.
My wife has been throwing out the V word lately. Not sure I'm ready for that...

Starting the evening with my Mild. Crappy day at work, long weekend, and nothing time sensitive to do tomorrow. Means I'm getting flocc'ed the hell up tonight.

Yikes! Beer is the best medicine.
My wife has been throwing out the V word lately. Not sure I'm ready for that...

Not as bad as I expected, but it was no fun. Definitely worth it though. Thinking a 11.25% IIPA next and probably a nap

hb rise 'n' shine think ill get :drunk: tonight and piss the neighbors off my buddy just gave me 2 half sticks of......... :rockin:

NIZZLE said:
hb rise 'n' shine think ill get :drunk: tonight and piss the neighbors off my buddy just gave me 2 half sticks of......... :rockin:

Are you going to get drunk at a regular pace? Or are you going to get sheetfaced by 9:30 and pass out in the front lawn spooning your plush lion doll? ;)

My wife is gonna be pissed when she realizes I'm stuffing all of these in our luggage for the flight home tomorrow. Too much good beer in So Cal...I don't want to go back to Philthadelphia.

IMG-20130830-00282.jpg

image-3411013775.jpg

GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the surgeon general, women should not read these posts over the weekend because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Reading of these posts impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems. (3) Teatotalers may experience spontaneous liver failure reading these posts.

My wife is gonna be pissed when she realizes I'm stuffing all of these in our luggage for the flight home tomorrow. Too much good beer in So Cal...I don't want to go back to Philthadelphia.

I'm trying to feel sorry for you about the really limited beer selection in Philly. It doesn't seem to be working.

View attachment 145284

GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the surgeon general, women should not read these posts over the weekend because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Reading of these posts impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems. (3) Teatotalers may experience spontaneous liver failure reading these posts.

looks tasty :tank:

I'm trying to feel sorry for you about the really limited beer selection in Philly. It doesn't seem to be working.

It goes WAY beyond the beer selections. Being born and raised in So Cal it's hard to leave this for a dirty, crime-ridden East Coast city with crappy weather.

IMG-20130829-00270.jpg

More Outlaw to kick off this wondrous weekend! Bob bless all the hard working blue collar mofo's of the world. Except for those jackarses picketing for $15 to work at McDonalds.

McDonalds was my first job. I appreciate it and respect it for what it was: a starting point. The problem is not that you're not getting paid enough to make a happy living; the problem is that you're trying to make a happy living just by working at McDonalds.

/rant.

note: This is directed at all you 16-17-18 year olds that I heard on the radio talking about "not bein able tuh make uh livin." Obviously I understand that people fall on hard times, et cetera, and respect that.

To the rest of ya: The only "raise" you deserve is how far you jump when you get a swift kick to the arse!

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Remmy said:
It's only been about 9-10 days. Hoping for the best in about a week. :D

Im sure itll be fine. Looks like some
Carbonation already started and i like the color.

You use real pumpkins? Or was this a kit? Maybe extract?

DisturbdChemist said:
Another flight and new brewery.

Middleton brewery

I'm finding it so hard not to hate you this weekend. I'm at home sick(boring and lame) and you're taking the Austin trip I've been wanting to make for a while(fun and exciting). If it wasn't for the fact that I want you to bring me a JK glass and I need a competitive edge on that extra Atrial Rubicite, I would just come right out and say I hate you. :D

NIZZLE said:
ok fooooook it im cracking into one of the 2 founders cbs i have been a foooked up week so give me a reason why not :pipe:

Here's a reason. You need to send it to me. :D

FermentNEthinG said:
Might as well crack it open. Start the weekend off proper.

But as always, pics or it didn't happen!

Sorry, the correct answer was "No NIZZLE, don't do it! Send it to WesleyS!"
;)

Cathedral said:
More Outlaw to kick off this wondrous weekend! Bob bless all the hard working blue collar mofo's of the world. Except for those jackarses picketing for $15 to work at McDonalds.

McDonalds was my first job. I appreciate it and respect it for what it was: a starting point. The problem is not that you're not getting paid enough to make a happy living; the problem is that you're trying to make a happy living just by working at McDonalds.

/rant.

note: This is directed at all you 16-17-18 year olds that I heard on the radio talking about "not bein able tuh make uh livin." Obviously I understand that people fall on hard times, et cetera, and respect that.

To the rest of ya: The only "raise" you deserve is how far you jump when you get a swift kick to the arse!

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

/\ /\ This!! /\ /\

Completely agree!

Back