What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
What about just a flash dip in boiling water(which is basically what I do)

I must have misread or misunderstood earlier, I thought you sad you boiled the fruit. I have no idea how effective a boiling water dunk would be, must work well since Short's problems are a thing of the past.

image-3592111030.jpg

I must have misread or misunderstood earlier, I thought you sad you boiled the fruit. I have no idea how effective a boiling water dunk would be, must work well since Short's problems are a thing of the past.

I think I said a minute. Looking at my notes the tomatoes went down for 30 seconds then into the blender. Having a John Daly now.

ForumRunner_20130822_155055.jpg

Drinking a Belgian style Saison that I brewed from a kit made by Red Beaver and the retailer was Rebel Brewer.
Very good while you're working on your truck. I think I'll have another (...or two....or three)

Saison.jpg

Smashed a Stout. Time for water. Then more beer.

This finally. Pretty good. It's nice to be able to pour the whole bomber in a single mug and not have to share with anyone.

Saw a message from a local bar here that this **** is on tap. I need to smash it!

1185085_513008605442511_689799301_n.jpg

Haputanlas said:
Nice. I haven't had a chance to try that yet.

It was tasty, but had a lot of ice crystals, even a couple bigger ice chunks. Haven't had that with any of their stuff before.

coldcrash said:
Drinking my Blonde while reminding myself it's not Friday.

It's not Friday yet, is it fellas?

So close. Drinking my Thursday away with a Hooligan English Pale.

Maple River Winery , North Dakota Apricot wine . Pretty darn good . Also just had some Rhubarb wine of theirs it was also good .

Some more of my Berlin Wheats after working on this week's video for youtube. TGIf tasting is now Homebrew Friday. Need a new camera...this one keeps shutting off all by itself. Dang poltergeists are starting to P*** me off.

mitchwfsu said:
Nice hoppy porter. I've never had this one before, think I'll grab some more tomorrow.

That Avery brew is popping up a lot up here. I almost picked up The Czar this afternoon but opted for the Miles Davies bitches brew. I have had their IPA (very solid) and the Beast (quite overwhelming)

mcbaumannerb said:
Very smooth brown...

Ridiculous beer. Haven't seen it out yet but I hammer this on the regular every fall.

Just finished bottling half of my Skeeter Pee. Drinking my "left overs"... cant wait to drink the other half. I put raspberries in that half.

Dave37 said:
Never had SN's stout. How is it?

Good beer. I'd buy more. But not as tasty as some of my favorite stouts. Not as bold.

Waiting for my favorite Sierra to arrive--- Celebration Ale.

Man that stuff is no joke. I slammed it down too quick to realize how great it gets when it warms up a little. Had to grab a couple more to put some age on em

Im looking for more around here to put some age on em. Hopefully less of the alcohol heat and more pecan notes shine through.

dirtybasementbrew said:
That Avery brew is popping up a lot up here. I almost picked up The Czar this afternoon but opted for the Miles Davies bitches brew. I have had their IPA (very solid) and the Beast (quite overwhelming)

Tried their Ellie's Brown Ale tonight too. Not bad. Beer in the glass in the back is our local Jai Alai. One of my favorites.

image-322396246.jpg

Latest posts

Back