What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MrNickVT said:
At the gym right now. I need a drink for sure. I'm brewing a kit hefe later and can't wait also bought a new kegerator. Hey, does anyone have any advice for a newbie when it comes to kegging? Everyone seems to have all sorts of different ways. I'm just looking for the most user friendly way possible!

I'm relatively new to kegging. Just started early this year. I remember it sounding complicated and troublesome before starting, but its easier than I thought. Here's a carbonation chart.
http://www.kegerators.com/carbonation-table.php
I suggest the set and forget method. And don't forget about the keg lube for the o rings.

4 cups of water after a ridiculous workout. Just hammered 3 jerk chicken breasts and plantains. I feel sleepy.

mcbaumannerb said:
More iced tea with a ridiculously huge (and good) piece of key lime pie. Good thing it is being shared...

I never share key lime pie. Trying to take a piece of my key lime pie can result in severe bodily harm. ;)
It's my favorite kind of pie followed closely by pecan pie.

Belgian Golden ale as I do my docoction mash on my TnGabe inspired berliner. Just threw in the crushed grain and sealed it up. See you in a few days Mr. Lactobacillis!

:mug:

****, I've yet to have Key Lime Pie. FML

Junior's cheesecake, ftw.

They're all stocked up for Remmy to visit OBX!

image-1958587667.jpg

;)

Attachments

• image-2341042409.jpg
    image-2341042409.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 84
"What will you be drinking later?" - new thread suggestion :D :D

TIRED HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just filled a Growler of raspberry lemonade Skeeter pee... only bout a gallon left after that! Hope its not a sign of the end of summer :/

Blueberries are just getting good here.

I should be able to pick again next week, but then that will be it here probably. Got 5 gallons today, first two should be about frozen by now.

Seen it at the LHBS, but have yet to use it. Have you?

Pretty much all I use for base malt. Pretty good price by the bag, under $50 with tax.

Belgian Golden ale as I do my docoction mash on my TnGabe inspired berliner. Just threw in the crushed grain and sealed it up. See you in a few days Mr. Lactobacillis!

:mug:

Nice! I found a mash calculator. I should add it to the 'recipe'.

"What will you be drinking later?" - new thread suggestion :D :D

TIRED HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll trade you a 6er of alchopop for it. :D

A nice rye that I put on tap last week.

I like it a lot and am thinking about changing the hop schedule to make it a rye IPA sometime in the next couple months.

This is a really solid beer. Smells and tastes VERY similar to Gandhi-Bot. Just not as hoppy on both fronts but damn near close. Thanks, Ben. I love it already.
image-1945797868.jpg

I'll be done with the entire half-growler in less than 12 mins. Cheers.

One more thing about this beer--- it looks more like Heady Topper and the more I drink it, the sweetness reminds me more of Heady than Gandhi. Damnit. I need more.

NIZZLE said:
Pa-pow! How many you want?

Nizzle. A 4-6 pack of those for some Gandhi? I just picked up some fresh Gandhi yesterday. PM me if interested.

I should be able to pick again next week, but then that will be it here probably. Got 5 gallons today, first two should be about frozen by now.

How much per pound are they in Tennessee? $1.80 hear I just got back from picking with the kids.

ForumRunner_20130807_172049.jpg

ForumRunner_20130807_172036.jpg

ForumRunner_20130807_172019.jpg

ForumRunner_20130807_172009.png

How much per pound are they in Tennessee? $1.80 hear I just got back from picking with the kids.

Not that cheap! These were 12$ a gallon and that's because we're friends. Most u-pick places here are $15 and up.

More saison. Just put a few more in the fridge, too. Waiting on the protrein rest on my 'wit'-ish beer. First time using raw wheat...

If I were Tired Hands, I'd give this beer a more simplistic name. LIQUID CRACK.

Without a doubt the closest-tasting to Heady Topper I've ever had.

image-1565697132.jpg

Not that cheap! These were 12$ a gallon and that's because we're friends. Most u-pick places here are $15 and up.

Damn! I'm going back Monday to pick a five gallon bucket full for some mead and my kids wont stop eating them.

More saison. Just put a few more in the fridge, too. Waiting on the protrein rest on my 'wit'-ish beer. First time using raw wheat...

Gonna be brewing some Blueberry berliner soon?

And...the half-growler is gone. What a ridiculous masterpiece this is. These people know what they're doing.

I'm here pouring the growler hoping more of this stuff is going to come out. FML.

image-2441162015.jpg

Back