What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sup Swarls? Good to see ya checkin in tonight.
:D

Just got off work, having my last of these. Luckily am getting more though! How you doin'?

ForumRunner_20130802_222217.png

thank you thank you very much. Funny thing is the bouncer thought he wanted to put his hands on me and the wifey looked at him and said before you do that he should call the police and a ambulance bouncer why wifey because your going to the ER and he's going to jail I fell dowen laughing bouncer said with a said face we don't want no trouble mam.

Edit: F.T.W.

Hahaha your wife is awesome

Swarley88 said:
Just got off work, having my last of these. Luckily am getting more though! How you doin'?

Doing great man! I think I'll open one of those next too.

Time for the Hog Island.

image-4156139277.jpg

And 20 points to whoever can guess what movie I'm watching.

image-769170550.jpg

Just had New Glarus Strawberry Rhubarb, heard they came out with a sour but they're sold out. And isn't that Yul Brenner, Westworld or Magnificent Seven?

DisturbdChemist said:
Nizzles sobering up. His wife needs to get him home asap so he can get to our level of drunk :drunk:

Having some yellow rose. Yummy. Im getting drunk.. I want another new glarus sour :(

Yes, get that man home quickly. And for God's sake, get some craft beer in him. He needs a Coq drip stat! :p

Glad you liked the NG sour. You'll be the first to know when I get some more from NG.

Yes, get that man home quickly. And for God's sake, get some craft beer in him. He needs a Coq drip star! :p

Glad you liked the NG sour. You'll be the first to know when I get some more from NG.

Coq drip. Hahaha.

Mmmmm crown royal maple, now with lemonade.

I'd put this on my pancakes if swmbo would let me

Doing great man! I think I'll open one of those next too.

Good choice. Having Laphroaig right now. Only the 10 year. It was on sale so I had to grab some. Rewatching the first half of season 5 of Breaking Bad too, new season starts in a week!

46binder said:
Just had New Glarus Strawberry Rhubarb, heard they came out with a sour but they're sold out. And isn't that Yul Brenner, Westworld or Magnificent Seven?

That is indeed Yul Brenner. And yes, I'm watching Westworld. I love this movie.

Hello? Hello? Hello?

Is there anybody in there? Just drank a beer if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? Come on now I hear you're feeling down. Well I can ease your pain just darnk a beer to Get you on your feet again. Relax and have a home brew.I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts maybe a good recipe. Can you show me where it hurts?

bwahahahahahahahahaha!

NIZZLE said:
Hello? Hello? Hello?

Is there anybody in there? Just drank a beer if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? Come on now I hear you're feeling down. Well I can ease your pain just darnk a beer to Get you on your feet again. Relax and have a home brew.I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts maybe a good recipe. Can you show me where it hurts?

bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Hehe!

DisturbdChemist said:
Need to protest netflix to put more on. There took a lot off. Which sucks a big red coq

Yes we do. I can't believe they only have one on there. It's a good one, but aren't they all.

Still drinking in my Hog Island. Still watching Westworld. And now enjoying this.

image-1919027494.jpg

Just signin in and catching up.. did you get that from me?! I cashed off the growler of honey tripel tonight.

Back