What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
National IPA day + conference call...not good. The less I talk, the better.

Lunch break ipa for ipa day. I usually don't go home for lunch but it was way worth it

2013080_zpsbae60e29.jpg

Funny you say that. A bee landed on my head and the ****er almost stung me. I'm drinking, though. I won't feel a thing. I need to go put a shirt on before I get stung by some more?

LoloMT7 said:
2011 honey tripel..from the cellar wouldn't trade this for a heady T soooo good!!

Relax lol. Cheers.

Channel66 said:
I still can't get nebco (for now) but if all the markets keep expanding, you and I will have to take turns trading with people, we're already pretty close to an overlap.

Right-on. Dude, if you ever need anymore NEBCO, I'd be happy to get some for you and ship. Such a small brewery, but they make some good friggin' beer. The owner is also awesome. Their "bar" stinks, though. I don't know if I can even call it a bar. It's part of the factory ha ha. It's so no-frills it's not even funny. It's great that its 12-15 min local drive from my house. I love it.

MrNickVT said:
That thing was filthy. Only downside was that it was owned by a Quebecer.

Ha ha! Nice rides, though. I'll take a 6-speed over the SMG (which I've driven as well) any day. E30 M3 > all.

Back