What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still drinking on this.

image-1151961952.jpg

Remmy said:
I'm always here on weekends smoking barbecue and drinking beers.. Always. Seriously.

We can also go to the gym and I'll show you how to really lift some heavy ****. :D

Haha I used to do mostly free weights. Not a bow
Flex!!! :p

MrNickVT said:
Haha I used to do mostly free weights. Not a bow
Flex!!! :p

Beats having a beer gut? I don't have that problem, yet.

Fuzzy mad? Ha ha.

MrNickVT said:
East coast beer envy. Haters gon hate. Maybe we will leave some heady, HF and nebco out to send you.

I'll take some mishandled HF. If you're offering.
:D

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Is there something you wanna say while your busy co signing for remmy because I don't know wtf your talking about

To much skeeter pee tonight? My post too soon, was referring to the picture that I posted. Take a closer look at it. I can easily stand for myself. Don't get your panties into a bunch. :)

Where's all the drinkers? It's Friday night, prime drinking time. So far tonight there's been mostly hashtags, east coast man love, and misinterpreted anger.

Found the best bottle shop within 30 miles of minneapolis...Casanova Liquors

Have 3 floyds and DFH on tap to fill growlers..gonna have to try that out

Side note...swmbos fav question is now "how impressed are your internet beer friends going to be?"...not very, honey, not very

Minneapolis-20130726-00562.jpg

Found the best bottle shop within 30 miles of minneapolis...Casanova Liquors

Have 3 floyds and DFH on tap to fill growlers..gonna have to try that out

Side note...swmbos fav question is now "how impressed are your internet beer friends going to be?"...not very, honey, not very

Mine asks that too. And "you're seriously taking a picture of that one? They're going to laugh."

ForumRunner_20130726_221455.jpg
Gaelic Ale from Highland. Personal favorite.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130726_221429.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130726_221429.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 66
Back