What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Save this for beer advocate. :D

I thought it was perfect. Only thing I'd complain about is the high-carb....but I kinda like that in a Saison. Solid beer. Cheers!

I hate that site.

He wanted a review! He got it. And like I said I didn't dislike it at all, I'd buy it if it were a commercial beer. Just noting my observations

image-1897657851.jpg

Head Hunter from Fat Head's.

Thanks 427cobra! :mug:

Anyone for an Ommegang trade? I work there so i can pretty much get ahold of anything we make and all our imports as well

sccullen33 said:
Anyone for an Ommegang trade? I work there so i can pretty much get ahold of anything we make and all our imports as well

Ommegang makes some good beers, but they're available in almost all fifty States.

View attachment 137152

So you may not get a lot of interest in their year round beers. Do they have any brewery-only releases? If so, you might want to start a FT: thread in the Want to Trade or Sampling and Critiquing section.

sccullen33 said:

If i didnt live only 2.5 hours away i might be :D as it is ive been thinking about making a trip up that way

Just received my haul from my parents.

Drinking some of the Crown Maple now.

image-2242381343.jpg

Remmy said:
Someone choose my next brew. Too tough for me to do right now. Nice buzz.

I'd choose the Tiger. That's just me. Too much went on in my head that only makes sense to me to come to that conclusion!

tyzippers said:
I'd choose the Tiger. That's just me. Too much went on in my head that only makes sense to me to come to that conclusion!

Done deal, my friend. Thanks.

image-2350735768.jpg

Troegenator, not exactly a hot weather beer, but they were marked down to $6/sixer so a bunch get cellared and I'll just go ahead and QC this one for good measure
ForumRunner_20130724_190741.jpg

Dave1096 said:
If you already have a solid buzz going might as well grab that Ruin Ten and finish the job.

You were one post too late. I hope you chime-in first on the next "What should Remmy drink?"

my 3 day in the bottle Mosaic Rye IPA. why, you may ask? because it's my beer and I can. and it's floccin' tasty. loads of tropical fruit with a pine note on the end. and it's already almost fully carbed.

TedsExcellentAdventure said:
I always feel like an idiot when I'm searching for my bottle opener only to pry the cap off and it's a twist off

I keep doing that with Yuengling bottles. I've broken the lip off a few doing that too!

Anyhoo, I believe this is my last HB MCS. :-(

image-210297485.jpg

Billy-Klubb said:
my 3 day in the bottle Mosaic Rye IPA. why, you may ask? because it's my beer and I can. and it's floccin' tasty. loads of tropical fruit with a pine note on the end. and it's already almost fully carbed.

Sheit! I'm drinking my bottles the day after they're bottled!! Sometimes I dip right into the carboy. Geez, I need a bigger pipeline of brews!

Dave1096 said:
or a keg setup

I most definitely need a keg setup. I gotta save the pennies if I want to do that. That's quite the investment to get into. I've been watching Craigslist and there's nothing useful in the area. Not to mention, the kegerator would have to go in the dining room, so I might actually build a nice wooden shell for it so it gets the approval from SWMBO.

I most definitely need a keg setup. I gotta save the pennies if I want to do that. That's quite the investment to get into. I've been watching Craigslist and there's nothing useful in the area. Not to mention, the kegerator would have to go in the dining room, so I might actually build a nice wooden shell for it so it gets the approval from SWMBO.

I vote for a chest freezer so you can have 4-5 faucets. it's also a great conversation starter!

I vote for a chest freezer so you can have 4-5 faucets. it's also a great conversation starter!

+1. You can always build a nice case for it to make it look more like a piece of furniture if you have good carpentry skills.

*Edit* My bad, you're already on top of it. I just noticed you said "shell for it"; I read that as "shelf".

I don't know how the weather is in your neck of the woods, but today's high was 76 and low was 55.

My kinda summer

image-4138648923.jpg

EdWorts kolsh

My haul from earlier today. It's nothin'!

View attachment 137173

You're gonna kill me!

Nice! Haven't been able to find GB in my area for a while. Gotta get me some more of that.

My very first Berliner Weiss. Light and refreshing, slightly sour, slightly tart with a little grainy/malty character to balance it out. Not sure I'm crazy about this, but I have five more to conduct further product evaluation.

Attachments

• 20130724_193700.jpg
    20130724_193700.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 98
Dave1096 said:
+1. You can always build a nice case for it to make it look more like a piece of furniture if you have good carpentry skills.

*Edit* My bad, you're already on top of it. I just noticed you said "shell for it"; I read that as "shelf".

If I had the space for a keezer, I definitely would...except my townhouse is really limited for space. Maybe when I'm rich and can afford my 1,000,000 S.F. mansion...

Latest posts

Back