What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting at a rental cabin enjoying a longtrail ipa. Not sure why we go places and pay money for a view not as nice as the one at home.

Granted there is certainly something to be said for being 25 miles away from cell phone signal.

20130717_171113.jpg

Oh and it's storming like a bastard

ForumRunner_20130717_170815.png

Sitting at a rental cabin enjoying a longtrail ipa. Not sure why we go places and pay money for a view not as nice as the one at home.

Granted there is certainly something to be said for being 25 miles away from cell phone signal.

I think you summed it up in that last sentence, forced technology detox is good for the soul. And beer, did I mention beer?

CliffMongoloid said:
I saw it on tap once.... $15 a pint

15$?! Holy ****.. It was 8 or 9 when i got
It. Which might seem crazy but its really not that bad in the boros.

Dave37 said:
15$?! Holy ****.. It was 8 or 9 when i got
It. Which might seem crazy but its really not that bad in the boros.

Whoops sorry HBT admins! I have a problem wth the cussin in person. Let that one slip through the cracks. Im Usually pretty good about that ! :mug:

Get to work Billy I also I'm on coffee sucks with this heat and humidity welding all day :(

hells, son. I was welding for 3 hours by the time you posted this. hahaha!! but you're right about the heat & humidity making welding miserable. it probably wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't feel like crap still. which leads to what I'm drinking: water. and not the BMC Light kind.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Having Gabes Black Saison. Dude this is a solid beer! A really good black IPA and the slight funk, nice job! Black Farmhouse IPA??? Thanks buddy its delicious

Thanks! Brewed that one on big brew day at a campground with my club. It was kind of a kitchen sink batch, but I'm planning on rebrewing with a few adjustments at some point.

NIZZLE said:
Good ol coors light with dinner. Two grilled cheese for the bun hamburger and egg and ham in the middle yummmmmmy!

Now that's got me salivating. Put some bacon in there and call it a delicious last meal :)

Starting the night off right with a lucky 13.

I'm worried about this starter I have going with that yeast Gabe. All looks fine and well after about 48 hours and there are signs of fermentation etc... but the smell just doesn't seem right I'm not sure how to describe what I'm smelling. but it just doesn't smell like any kind of yeast I've ever smelled... especially a saison yeast.... not sure what I'll do..

ForumRunner_20130717_173341.png

ForumRunner_20130717_173400.png

Starting the night off right with a lucky 13.

I'm worried about this starter I have going with that yeast Gabe. All looks fine and well after about 48 hours and there are signs of fermentation etc... but the smell just doesn't seem right I'm not sure how to describe what I'm smelling. but it just doesn't smell like any kind of yeast I've ever smelled... especially a saison yeast.... not sure what I'll do..

Well you must be lucky :-D

Latest posts

Back