What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is good!

image-1045771398.jpg

I just left Allagash refilling my case of House Beer, and no drive up to Portland is complete without a stop at The Great Lost Bear. Allagash Victor

And probably a "quick" stop at Novare Res too.....

I refilled mine 2 days ago, might have to stop back in tomorrow though.

Another of those

20130713_162345_HDR_Hagrid.jpg

My dad doesn't have a bad view either.

20130713_165819_HDR_Hagrid.jpg

Good thing you told us it was a Tripel seems they didn't bother to put it in the can once. :-D

Yeah terrible marketing! :D As it warms its become very tart, digging it a lot! You try it Nizzle? Gonna have to get another 4 pack as the rest is headed to Tennessee. In the meantime the fiancee trying to play catch up with these 32oz Bloodys

ForumRunner_20130713_173415.jpg

Yeah terrible marketing! :D As it warms its become very tart, digging it a lot! You try it Nizzle? Gonna have to get another 4 pack as the rest is headed to Tennessee. In the meantime the fiancee trying to play catch up with these 32oz Bloodys

Yes sir I have tried it and loved it as well I haven't had one from them yet that I didn't like. Drinking a bells porter

Swarley88 said:
My first bottle. Loving it so far, and for what 35$ a bottle. That isn't bad at all.

Have y'all tried Lexington? It's about 2/3 the price of Rowan's and smooth and tasty enough to drink neat

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
No foreign object here! :D Brewery Vivant Tripel Limited Release. This beer is so gooood! Very tart and a little funky a awesome tripel

I bet it is good. I loved every Vivant I've tried that NIZZLE sent.

HB cascade/willamette IPA cos I've got a friend visiting and he wanted to try it.

Pretty hungover, supposed to be going out drinking and watching the cricket so I'm hoping this beer kills the hangover...

(it's nearly 2pm here by the way, I'm not that much of an alcoholic that I'm drinking in the morning)

I don't think you'll find anyone in this thread who judges you for drinking before noon, especially on the weekend. Can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!:D I'm regretting forgetting to stop at the liqour store yesterday or I could have been drinking vodka/lemonade at 'work' all day. Tough day at the office. Lots of mullets and one sweet rat tail though. PBR and clam again while some real beer warms up.

I don't think you'll find anyone in this thread who judges you for drinking before noon, especially on the weekend. Can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!:D I'm regretting forgetting to stop at the liqour store yesterday or I could have been drinking vodka/lemonade at 'work' all day. Tough day at the office. Lots of mullets and one sweet rat tail though. PBR and clam again while some real beer warms up.

I've been at it since 9. Some people call us drunks, I like to think of us as champions.

I've drank a case of allagash house beer in 2 days.
Plus some homebrew. And some saranac sampler.

Latest posts

Back