What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unlike Brian I only have 3 cans! But just like him I'm gonna pound them! Cheers!

ForumRunner_20130712_180504.jpg

ForumRunner_20130712_180518.png

I'm actually scheduling 2 meetings for work. :D I feel perfect. I can still spell correctly and read properly. Oh, yes!

A growler of Gandhi-Bot will never beat me! It's going to take more than that to beat the King!

My Juniper Rye Pale Ale. Quite aged now. Still has floral/fruit aroma. Savory,sessionable,delicious. A bit overcarbed from priming judgment-fail but tolerable. One I still consider a well made homebrew. It makes me proud to be a homebrewer. :)

1fast636 said:
Buddy's hb triple pretty tasty at 10% had hell or high watermelon and a tweason ale before this

I love me some DFH, but the tweason ale was terrible. Not a fan of sorghum based brews I suppose. Plus what ever else they throw in there.

ATTENTION! RUN TO YOUR BEER STORES NOW, TALLGRASS HAS A NEW BREW, WILD PLUM! and no it didnt use wild yeast, ive already contacted them about that haha damn good farmhouse ale! I also picked up some tank 7 along with the tallgrass mix 8 pack

2013-07-12 20.21.10.jpg

2013-07-12 20.16.24.jpg

Finishing up the Michigan vacation with some Atwater brewing followed by MariLime ninja now centennial ninja. Might go out with a bang and done Ruin Ten!!

That place looks familiar. :) I need to get back out there soon.

New one for me from a local brewery. Nice and simple amber, nothing fancy, quite thirst quenching.

Bloomfield isn't local to Groton. :D

I've had only one of Back East's brews (Misty). Pretty good. 3.5/5.

Have to try some others soon.

Found out a local brewery (like a few miles from my house) here has started bottling their Berliner-Weiss. At they brewery they also offer the Woodruff and raspberry syrups for those who would like them, but I usually like it straight anyway.

ForumRunner_20130712_190421.jpg

Having Shorts Imperial Spruce Pilsner. They have really jacked up the hops on it since last year! My fiancee is having Saugatuck Brewing Neopolitan Milk Stout, pretty tasty.

ForumRunner_20130712_220550.jpg

ForumRunner_20130712_220513.jpg

Bloomfield isn't local to Groton. :D

I've had only one of Back East's brews (Misty). Pretty good. 3.5/5.

Have to try some others soon.

You have to understand, I was born and raised in Texas, so I consider anything within the confines of a state as small as CT to be local. :)

Back East brews some decent beer. Their RIS and IIPA are both pretty good, but those are the only other two I've had.

I'm into my second Lagunitas Lucky 13. I can get two bombers for under $10, and they never seem to be out of it.

I wish I could get those Rogue XS bottles for that price.

Billy-Klubb said:
what's up floccers? just got back from vacation in the Black Hills. I'm having my Simcoe Pale at the moment, but this is my haul from the trip. got a 6er each of the Crow Peak beers.

How was the trip to the Hills?! Love the crow peak brews!!

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
More of the same for both of us. Its great to have a better half that appriciates and loves craft beer!

It's also great to have a better half who doesn't. I don't have to share a thing! :D

Back