What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent the evening drinking crappy beer at the Pittsburgh Rockbottom Brewery. Didn't matter though because hangin with my bro was the whole point! I'd drink a million crappy beers if that meant I could hang with my lil bro! Their Kölsch was pretty good though. I actually really enjoyed it!

And watchin furries???

Spent the evening drinking crappy beer at the Pittsburgh Rockbottom Brewery. Didn't matter though because hangin with my bro was the whole point! I'd drink a million crappy beers if that meant I could hang with my lil bro! Their Kölsch was pretty good though. I actually really enjoyed it!

Amen man.... I don't get much time with my Lil bro... But the time we get is pretty special

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
And watchin furries???

Ha ha!! No furries at The Waterfront. It's a little ways a way down the Mon river. Those crazy bastards seem to stay close to the convention center. Thank goodness. I heard on the radio that they were trying to set a Guinness world record for the most furries in full "drag" in one place. I'm almost at a loss for words.

Ha ha!! No furries at The Waterfront. It's a little ways a way down the Mon river. Those crazy bastards seem to stay close to the convention center. Thank goodness. I heard on the radio that they were trying to set a Guinness world record for the most furries in full "drag" in one place. I'm almost at a loss for words.

Hey that's your city brotha lol

CliffMongoloid said:
Amen man.... I don't get much time with my Lil bro... But the time we get is pretty special

Definitely! His wife is talking about taking a job running an ER department at a hospital out in Colorado for a few years. I am not wishing that happens at all. I know it would be awesome to visit him in CO, bring as there's so much awesome beer there, but that's kind of an expensive trip for my family right now.

Having a stein of mild to finish off the night after my friends wedding. Brought 2 homebrew kegs full left with 2 empty to a crowd I wasnt sure was craft beer fans. Brought an 9% ipa and a 3.4% mild. Everyone seemed to enjoyed it even though thinking my friend brewed them (he helped on one but my recipes). Ill let that slide being his wedding lol

Cheers! Now for so.e robinhood men in tights

ForumRunner_20130707_003535.png

DisturbdChemist said:
Having a stein of mild to finish off the night after my friends wedding. Brought 2 homebrew kegs full left with 2 empty to a crowd I wasnt sure was craft beer fans. Brought an 9% ipa and a 3.4% mild. Everyone seemed to enjoyed it even though thinking my friend brewed them (he helped on one but my recipes). Ill let that slide being his wedding lol

Cheers! Now for so.e robinhood men in tights

Love any mell brooks movie!

dcHokie said:
Great to hear, i like the 3726 strain in that one, my go to saison yeast now. Glad you enjoyed it! Cheers

3726 should be year round, it's the best saison strain from wyeast or white labs. Did you bottle with wyeast Brux and about how much?

mcbaumannerb said:
Some coffee along with this - in honor of National Chocolate Day, of course. :)

Nice! I'll hafta surprise my wife later.

Drinking nothing, left my water bottle at home. Another day selling junk at the flea market. Only 4 mullets, slow day!

Missed this beer. Had it in San Fran at 21A a few years ago. Glad I'm having some right now!

image-1886284871.jpg

I keep a nice stash of the Double DBA...Always have one in the fridge ready for action!

Isn't the 2013 supposed to be released this month?

Yes sir. We probably won't see it on the East Coast until September or later based on how long it took Parabola to get here after its April release.

Nice glass! Hope you like the single hop and the Red dread is my favorite.

I dig this beer. So easy to drink.

I'm going to have the Red during the week. It didn't make it to the fridge just yet. I'm going to have your Belgian later this afternoon! How'd you like the Sculpin?

I dig this beer. So easy to drink.

I'm going to have the Red during the week. It didn't make it to the fridge just yet. I'm going to have your Belgian later this afternoon! How'd you like the Sculpin?

Sculpin was excellent! I'd kill a keg of it in a hurry! Let me know what you think on the Belgian (I cant remember what one I sent ya?)

Coffee for me so far today but I think I've got swmbo convinced that we need to make the 30 mile drive south to bitterroot brewing for lunch. :D

Yes sir. We probably won't see it on the East Coast until September or later based on how long it took Parabola to get here after its April release.

Parabola has come and gone around here, Hopefully I can get someone to grab a few if they are still on the shelves around them. I have to try it out.

:mug:

Back