Western Canadian Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Izzie1701

Reaction score
Any one out there. Looking for the best online store in western Canada or store in the Edmonton Alberta area.

Thank you,

I'll second OBK. Shipping to SK is always quick. I've also used torontobrewing.ca with similar results

I have and use winning wines plus for my ingredients but find there equipment rates are very high. I'm considering opening an online store because like above the only place I can see is Ontario beer kegs. I'm a general contractor and thinking of combining my love of beer with it and start specializing in tower installs and draft systems and maybe sell equipment as well. Wanted to see what my competition would be like and if it was a wise investment.

Hop dawgs has been very decent to me, and beer grains has been good to. I live in a rural area so the pricier shipping from hop dawgs pays for itself. In edmonton the Winning Wines Plus in the Lendrum Shopping Centre is considered the best place to shop.

Hop dawgs usually average about three business days to deliver to my po box with regular shipping in NE ab

Back