Weldless build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D5000

Reaction score
Anybody have any issues with strutchannelfittings.com?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

They have been good to deal with...They shipped part of my order incorrectly, but they are fixing it as I type this. All it took was an email and got a quick response that they we're sending out replacement parts. very happy about the customer service.

But I am not over the moon with the powder coated stuff. Most of what I ordered is in somewhat rough condition. Maybe my expectations were too high, but bad powder coat kind of negates the benefit of having powder coating in the first place.

I should be assembling this weekend if my replacement parts arrive in time...

Cheers,
Brian

Both strutchannelfittings and their products are great imo. The one email I sent them about their rewards program was quickly and competently answered and I had zero problems with my two orders.

On a first order I think the coupon code is SAVE to get a 10% discount at least it was for my order.

I built my structure using their products in January of this year and it has been rock solid when brewing about twice a month since then. I spent about $250 with them to build mine but I ended up with some leftover parts like connector plates that didn't get used. It took maybe a couple of hours to put it all together and get it aligned right.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/my-new-minimalist-single-tier-strut-structure-457434/#post5955953

Back