Wedding Favor Labels...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSBrewer

Reaction score
so we are doing home brew as our wedding favors (the whole wedding has a 'beer' theme as we will have the reception at a brew pub, hops in the boutonnieres and center pieces, etc) and this is what I was thinking of for the various brews...

Thoughts/feedback would be most appreciated...

2106386810107075232S500x500Q85.jpg

2540498600107075232S500x500Q85.jpg

2032846360107075232S500x500Q85.jpg

That's why we got the spell checker for Adobe. Comes in handy for those spoken words you don't spell too often. Labels aren't bad though.

Great job Bolero! Great theme, and super clean designs. I like how you give the three options for the different styles of beers.

Man, I wish I was fully set up with my brewing last year when I got married. This would've been a great thing to do.

Cheers and congrats!

Nice and clean. The bow tie sticks out a bit too much to me. Can you make the tips of the triangles touch in the middle or maybe eliminate the white border? If you can have the the groom's arms out like the bride's on the IPA and have them holding hands it could add some symbolism of them coming together.

Other than any spelling or grammar errors I wouldn't change a thing. I think they are great. :rockin:

great labels!!! We are doing beer and apple butter favors. I'm brewing a Red ale and a Cherry Wheat.

Can you post pictures when you get married. I'd love to see the hop boutineers and centerpieces that you used.

great labels!!! We are doing beer and apple butter favors. I'm brewing a Red ale and a Cherry Wheat.

Can you post pictures when you get married. I'd love to see the hop boutineers and centerpieces that you used.

I don't see why not...wedding isnt till mid-August so it'll be September some time but I'll get them up here as follow up

Back