Web Site advice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msjulian

Reaction score
I am looking to build a blog to record all my recipes and photos. Does anyone know of a free hosting site that does not require the registration of a domain name? I would like to be grouped with like minded sites to be able to share information but a few more bells and whistles then a forum.

blogger.com or wordpress.org. Either will let you build a blog without registering a domain but you can always use a domain if you decide to obtain one in the future.

ReverseApacheMaster said:
blogger.com or wordpress.org. Either will let you build a blog without registering a domain but you can always use a domain if you decide to obtain one in the future.

+1 for WordPress.

I use blogger for my homebrew blog but wordpress for my business. Wordpress is definitely a more involved and flexible platform but if you just want to be able to write posts and publish them with minimal tech knowledge, blogger is the easier avenue.

Latest posts

Back