Web Site advice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msjulian

Reaction score
I am looking to build a blog to record all my recipes and photos. Does anyone know of a free hosting site that does not require the registration of a domain name? I would like to be grouped with like minded sites to be able to share information but a few more bells and whistles then a forum.

blogger.com or wordpress.org. Either will let you build a blog without registering a domain but you can always use a domain if you decide to obtain one in the future.

ReverseApacheMaster said:
blogger.com or wordpress.org. Either will let you build a blog without registering a domain but you can always use a domain if you decide to obtain one in the future.

+1 for WordPress.

I use blogger for my homebrew blog but wordpress for my business. Wordpress is definitely a more involved and flexible platform but if you just want to be able to write posts and publish them with minimal tech knowledge, blogger is the easier avenue.

Back