Water Profile for Albany Oregon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J8D

Reaction score
Well I have decided to start looking into the water chemistry aspect of brewing. With that in mind, I am hoping someone has been able to run down a detailed water analysis for Albany, Oregon. I have tried off and on for six months. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated.

Next, is there a chart stickied which identifies what the PH for the various styles should be? I understand that there is much more that goes into water chemistry and brewing. However, I am initially looking for the big purple dinosaur approach to water.

:rockin:

Yes, on the public works. I have left several messages but have not gotten any positive responses. Currently I have a "we will call you back this afternoon." I was hoping someone else has been able to run it to ground.:(

I worked there for a couple summers before moving to TX. I think you'll have better results in person...

That said, I don't know that they test for elements not important in brewing. I brewed a lot of great tasting beers with the water...

Back