Wanting to get started.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added supplies to make wine? Hard to say since we have no idea what you have.

Depends on what you want to brew. Different wines take different ingredients/additives. Find a recipe you would like to try and get the stuff for it. A bucket and a couple 5g carboy's are helpful for 5g batches. 1g carboy would work for a 1g batch of juice wine, etc.

I have two five gal buckets one five gal Carboy two six gal carboy's. Bottling bucket, and borrowing wand, auto siphon. I'm looking to make wine from a kit at first.

Wine theft, Hydrometer, corker, hydrometer test tube..... assuming you have bottles and corks.

Last thing patience, but I cannot seem to find it in any LHBS

If you make beer you can make wine. Same process just different ingredients. If you're using a kit then you don't even have to worry about that part of it. You'll need wine bottles of course and if you don't have a shop filter and bottle it, then you'll need a filter (if you want to filter it) and a corker (u can get one for $15), but you won't need that for a couple months so get it started and worry about that later... And alot of patience.

Back