• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Cracked Warped 10 gallon Home Depot Cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for a 10 gallon round Home Depot cooler, that I can use for just it's outer shell and foam insulation so if the liner is cracked or warped, I won't feel so bad removing it from the shell, I hate to rip into a brand new one. So let me if you have one, and what it would cost to take it off your hands, thanks..

-BW

I have one that I do not use anymore. The inside is warped, outer shell is in good shape. 15 bucks plus shipping from NC, I would also be willing to trade for beer. I can send pics when I get home tonight.

Edit: I see your in Cary. I live in Durham so shipping would not be necessary.

I have one I was about to throw away - and am curious about how you were going to modify the cooler after you got it?

If anybody has one not warped they are about to get rid of for what ever reason im interested I was about to build a 10g mash tun

If anybody has one not warped they are about to get rid of for what ever reason im interested I was about to build a 10g mash tun

They're only $40 at HD, shipping otherwise has to be at least $20.

Latest posts

Back