• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to trade for east coast beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lance2424

Reaction score
This is my first time trying the beer trade thing but would love to try some east coast beers. I live in montana and can get beers from many local breweries.

I like sour beers and I want to try to get ahold of some game of throne beers from Omme gang brewing. I love any kind of beer. Just wanted to try different stuff.

There aren't many sours out here. Ithaca's Berliner Weisse is a bit tart. Game of Thrones is readily available, though (the ones still in production.)

Let me know if you're still looking.

TopHerM I would love to trade with you and I would like any sour you will send. Do you want to do a dollar for dollar trade. I would be willing to send first. What kind of Bigsky beers would you like to try.

TopHerM I would love to trade with you and I would like any sour you will send. Do you want to do a dollar for dollar trade. I would be willing to send first. What kind of Bigsky beers would you like to try.

Lance, I can hook you up with some NE beers, would go $4$.

Back