Vintage Label Tutorial

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VPDesign

Reaction score
Hi there guys.

I don't know if this would be of much help to anyone here, but I recently noticed that I couldn't find any tutorials online on how to make a beer bottle label. There are one or two sites that let you "make you own" useing their assets etc. But no one actively giving help.

So I thought on it and have come up with a tutorial here on how to create a vintage style print ready label in photoshop.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Vinny

featured-imagel.png

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you liked the tutorial, it does take a bit of time to go through, but I think the end result warrants it.
My friend is working on a batch of belgique at the moment and has asked if I can come up with something more "Trappist" so I am thinking about doing a second beer label tutorial in that style, which hopefully should be a little clearer to follow and a little easier to do. Not 100% sure if I'll do the tutorial yet, still working out the design for him, but let me know if you guys would find it helpful.

Cheers

Vinny

Back