Using AI to design beer labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mango milkshake 0.png

My Mango really turned out great!

Grapefruit IPA-4.jpg

Just what I was looking for a Grapefruit IPA!

Now I feel like I will be addicted to AI label generation for my beers.

For a while now, I’ve been harnessing the power of AI to craft labels. The integration of DALL-E 3 within ChatGPT has been a game-changer, significantly enhancing the quality of the text output. This improvement has reduced my reliance on external graphic design software, making the process more efficient. I then print them out on sticker labels with my Inkjet printer. It's low budget fun. 🍻

For those interested, I have an article detailing my experience with label creation using ChatGPT and DALL-E 3. Feel free to check it out!

Create Beer Labels Using ChatGPT and DALL·E 3

beer.jpg

For a while now, I’ve been harnessing the power of AI to craft labels. The integration of DALL-E 3 within ChatGPT has been a game-changer, significantly enhancing the quality of the text output. This improvement has reduced my reliance on external graphic design software, making the process more efficient. I then print them out on sticker labels with my Inkjet printer. It's low budget fun. 🍻

For those interested, I have an article detailing my experience with label creation using ChatGPT and DALL-E 3. Feel free to check it out!

Create Beer Labels Using ChatGPT and DALL·E 3

View attachment 833413

I love the art. But what do/can you do about the crazy spelling?

Is it trademark avoidance?
Nah - it just seems to be something that doesn't come easy to them (which sort of makes sense if you think about how they work). Even Midjourney - which is well ahead of the competition in most respects - was not very good with words until quite recently, but they've obviously worked hard on a specific "word" module for it and it's not too bad now.

DALL-E is some way behind Midjourney but one imagines it will get there in the next year or so.

Back