Valcourt, Québec, Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paco

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm just getting into brewing my beer. In fact I just finish with my first batch bottling. I use Festa Brew worth. Can it be more easy than that; worth for lazy?! So far so good... but now at least two weeks to wait.:(

I got into this from making a first batch of wine with my father. He regularly come in family meetings and diners with a non labeled bottle of wine and it's only on the few last get-together that I've start asking questions about wine making... and beer brewing. He didn't know much about beer brewing yet, we made batches of wine (one for me) together recently and back at home I searched the Internet for some more informations about wine making and I stumble across LOTS of information about beer brewing. It just sounded so simple, I thought, heck I do like beer, let's try that.

Here I am in another "addicted" forum.

I should be around sometime when time permit.

Many of you already answered many of my questions. Thanks! I would only have one more that wasn't yet answered; why anyone told me that I could brew my own beer 5-10 years ago?!:eek:

Hey Paco, welcome to the forums. Valcourt? You wouldn't happen to be one of our brave fighting men, now would you?

I thought Valcourt was our brave snowmobiling men? Or is it for both soldats and bombardiers?

Salut Paco, bienvenue sur le forum!

What kind of festa brew did you toss in the fermenter???

That's Valcourt; home of Joseph Armand Bombardier, inventor of the snowmobile (now Skidoo).

I'm trying the Wheat one. I'm thinking I should start a new batch but maybe I'd be better to wait for the outcome of the first...?

At some point I'll have to get more familiar with beer types or they will only all taste OK to delicious!

Couldn't wait... got a Bock worth started right after bottling the first one... I might be hooked on this brewing thing!?

Unless things turn bad, I'm not stopping it!

I've heard about beer related events around here (Québec, Canada), I'd like to attend next time... but I got do dig a bit to found out the details about those... anyone already know? Anyone got some links to share?:D

It could be cool to meet brewers, home based (newbies and experienced) and microbreweries. If anyone want to chat, share or simply show off, let me know. Since I can't search the member list...

By the way, I mainly speak French.

Back