Utopia Clone #3 Perfecting Nirvanha

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOT... TRYING.... TO HIDE... ANYTHING.... ??? Really? REALLY?

ok... I will actually be the bigger man here and walk away for once.

BUT... if you decide you want to come up with some sort of crack about my walking away, I would be more than happy to share the actual phone calls I had with both you and Yeager on the topic... specifically on the "not hiding it" topic.

Will do...

I'll ease the pain with the three bottles of Consecration and two bottles of La Folie that "accidentally" fell into my suitcase from out West.

I gotta buy a hard-side suitcase to take out empty to San Diego for the NHC... just to fill up with beers to fly back with.

We need an uedited sticky tag of this event. PTN can do the foreward. I'd actually like to hear the assumptions and implications of MegaTun and the starter. Any live material for Youtube? Maybe the wait for the starter.

Cape - Keystone instead of Arapahoe? tsk tsk tsk

I was a guest and wasn't gonna question where we were goin'. I was just happy to be out there. And Keystone was good times. It was the last mountain we skied and I was SHOT. We got another 6 inches of powder and Keystone was all I could handle.

Keystone rocks! If you stay on the back side of the mountain and in the trees that is much better than A-basin. A-basin is for spring skiing anyways.

Good choice. I went out there many moons ago. The majority of my time was at Arapahoe and Copper. Every other morning they were shooting off explosives in the bowl for avalanches. My last day there I took advantage of the "You will hit rocks" sign and vaulted about 25' into a heap with a hole in my ski. Last 3 hours of the vaca I spent at the bar.

Will do...

I'll ease the pain with the three bottles of Consecration and two bottles of La Folie that "accidentally" fell into my suitcase from out West.

I gotta buy a hard-side suitcase to take out empty to San Diego for the NHC... just to fill up with beers to fly back with.
I plan on taking two suitcases to Belgium, a small one with my clothes inside a large, empty one that will be chock a block full on the way home.

So..... Things are moving in the right direction again, though slowly. We are down to 1115 in one fermented (7 point drop) and 1100 in the other (10 point drop). It is moving slowly, but i gave ti a stir and am going to do another starter tomorrow for each fermenter

What and have to listen to your s$@! In a somewhat serious way? No thanks. I will deal with Paul's delusions of grandeur but not your bs!!!!

When are you guys gonna do another brew out there not till next year? Id def like to come down for this the next time. Just wish I was on here 2 months ago. Look forward to hearing how the U3 comes out

Back