used keg morals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so much for deleting off-topic posts.... :rolleyes:

take the deal. it's not up to you to question where the kegs came from and how honest the seller is. anything you buy on craigslist could be stolen, how are you suppose to know?

kvh said:
Seriously, Pumbaa, I'm as surprised as you are. The thread has definitely taken a turn for the worse - not that I'm supporting or opposing any of the recent comments - just off topic. I agree, it's a stupid keg and I think I'm driving out tonight to get it. If a moderator would like to close this thread, I would be completely fine with that...

That said, thanks for everyone's input, genuinely. I wasn't trying to start a battle over semantics or an argument of where ethics, morals, and the law coincide. It's my decision and I'll live with it.

thx.

kvh

+1

But just as legality shouldn't be confused with morality, examination shouldn't be confused with importance. There are times, and places, where one may find they have the opportunity to examine a trifling issue and in the space of that time, they may come to a surprising conclusion. And they may become convinced of its correctness. That should be mistaken for importance. Nevertheless, there is value in the exercise because it becomes easier with practice.

Alright, enough's been said about this issue. I do personally think it's something that people ought to think about, but I think pretty much every angle has been covered. The OP asked for it to be closed, and since it's gone so far astray, I'm going ahead and closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back