• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Upright Freezer with Temp Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airborneguy

Retired and Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm selling my upright, one zone Frigidaire freezer with Johnson temperature controller. Two shelves have been removed to facilitate the storage of fermenters, kegs, CO2 tank, etc. I never cut holes in this one to run taps or trimmed the storage bins on the door. Freezer works great. Dimensions are 71"h x 33"w x 31"d.

Asking $100 firm for both - very reasonable - but buyer must remove. It's in my garage so there will be no trouble loading it, I just cannot deliver in any way, shape or form. Located in central Staten Island. Buyer will likely have pick of remaining hops and grains, whatever I cannot sell before the freezer.

Thanks.

Back