Update: Listermann.com Made Good on their Error

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
Last month, I ordered some bulk LME from Listermann.com. First time ordering from them, but the price was excellent. However, when it arrived, the containers weren't labeled, so I didn't know which was wheat and which was extralight. Not only that, but a very large amount of the extract had leaked from the jugs into the bags that they were in, making for a huge mess and alot of lost extract.

As such, I have told folks here not to order extract from them.

Well, I had contacted Dan Listermann and told him what happened, and he shipped two replacement tubs immediately, no questions asked. it showed up on Friday, just a couple days after I talked to him, packaged and labeled much better this time.

So, in that light, just wanted to say: Listermann.com is on the up-and-up...and great prices, especially the free shipping on orders over $35 east of the mississip. I can recommend them now. :)

Back