Up grade on the beer fridg.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lehr

Reaction score
I added two more taps on my beer fridg. and my friend from across the street made me some deer antler handles.
img1525h.jpg

img1530e.jpg

img1529l.jpg

img1526y.jpg

img1531mio.jpg

Thanks man 80 gallons so far I try to brew every two weeks.

Pat

Pat; the only thing I must question is why the lid over your spill tray is over the tank instead if set inside to prevent any spillage from running off onto the floor? A super great tray as well all tour tallents I highly respect from your past projects it's that one item that had me bugged.

Those dimpled punched holes are trick they sure add that finished look to this tray as well on your brewstand I must add.

Nice Setup!
Love the antlers... I might have to chop some I have so when I go to deer camp my dad will love it even more!

Pat; the only thing I must question is why the lid over your spill tray is over the tank instead if set inside to prevent any spillage from running off onto the floor? A super great tray as well all tour tallents I highly respect from your past projects it's that one item that had me bugged.

Those dimpled punched holes are trick they sure add that finished look to this tray as well on your brewstand I must add.

It kind of hard to see, but in the last picture on the right side it looks like the tray does sit inside, you can see a small gap between the tray and the edge. Looks like the edge were rolled over. Left side is just an optical illusion i think. Could be wrong...

It is inside the tray it just must look like it's outside in the picture and it works great.
Thanks Pat

Back