• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Unused Blichmann Therminator Plate Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawdustguy

Reaction score
I have an unused Blichmann Therminator Plate Chiller for sale. I am getting out of the hobby because I recently found out I am a diabetic (really sucks!!) and my life style must change. The price is $150 shipped in the continental US.

Damn! I wish I could get in on this! Too bad I just dropped $500 on a bunch of malt, a mill, a pump and fittings.

Someone is gonna get a deal! Sorry you have to get out!

I have an unused Blichmann Therminator Plate Chiller for sale. I am getting out of the hobby because I recently found out I am a diabetic (really sucks!!) and my life style must change. The price is $150 shipped in the continental US.

You don't happen to have a pump you would want to part with?

Sorry to hear of the medical condition. I know many diabetics that are in much better physical condition than I and I work out on a regular basis. When one door closes another opens. You'll be all right brother

Boooo - the original "rims for dummies" author.

Bummed to hear you're getting out of the hobby.

Cheers to your health though brother

Back