UK Brewers.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondered where most of you guys reside. Any fellow Brits brewing here.

From WI, Bomber. I can point you to two brewers, extremely knowledgeable and great guys. cire, and Northern Brewer. Can’t recall where cire is from but Northern Brewer is northern, obviously, and may be as far as Yorkshire though can’t recall. Certainly knows a ton, especially in yeast strains. Both are a well of knowledge, and are your compatriots.

A few others here aren’t British but come from that tradition. On a kind of hiatus, I guess, but count myself as one who loves the quality of British ales, maintaining a cask cellar, history and lore of British brewing. There are several others in mind, cbier60 and McKnuckle, most immediately though I know I’m forgetting loads.

Cheers, hope you find some folks.

I'm a bit late to the party mate but hi from another Brit. I'm hoping being among all these great American brewers will let a little magic rub off on me.

I hope you're brews over the last month have gone well mate. Cheers! :mug:

I'm a bit late to the party mate but hi from another Brit. I'm hoping being among all these great American brewers will let a little magic rub off on me.

I hope you're brews over the last month have gone well mate. Cheers! :mug:
Thanks Dan thanks for the reply. Currently don’t have anything far enough along to try yet. Still another 4 weeks to go I recon. But what I tasted from the dregs of the bottling bucket I would have paid for. So as long as the carb up ok, which the 10 plastics bottles seem to be, all things should be good.
The Cwtch seems to be coming along nicely another 2 weeks or so before that gets bottled, and then I have a strong Suffolk ale ready to go when the Cwtch gets bottled.

I'm British by birth but live in the states now, if that counts. I imported an Angram beer engine from the UK so I can make and properly serve cask-conditioned bitters and milds (which are impossible to find in Central New York).
You fall into the same category as my brother then. He has lived and worked in
San Francisco for the last 25 years.

Yup. UK here. Haven't been brewing for ages but am thinking of playing with beers again soon.

I picked up these beauties on eBay last week to remind me of home...

IMG_1035.jpeg

Latest posts

Back