two free Killians Pint Glasses...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked for me! Thanks for the link...I'll add these to the 175+ collection I have. Sadly I'm addicted to pint glass give aways.

In case anyone's curious here is what I believe they will look like:

20130217_215332_zps13d75af9.jpg

I got my pair at a beer festival last year here in Indianapolis. They are actually my favorite pint glasses due to the laser etched horse's head emblem at the bottom of the glass that acts as a nucleation site. Very decent glasses and they have been through two moves since I got them about a year ago so they are sturdy. Definitely a good investment :D

On there way you have to go to it on the computer. Not the phone app it doesn't ask for your address.

Thanks man, got my glasses on the way! First timeout tried on my iPhone and it did not ask for my address. Tried on computer and it asked for everything. I got my girlfriend and some of my friends info and put my address for all of them. I will have 6 glasses when they arrive.

Thanks man, got my glasses on the way! First timeout tried on my iPhone and it did not ask for my address. Tried on computer and it asked for everything. I got my girlfriend and some of my friends info and put my address for all of them. I will have 6 glasses when they arrive.

it does say "Limit: one (1) George Killian’s Irish Red glass and one (1) George Killian’s Irish Stout glass per person/email address/household"

I would assume that means 1 per household regardless of name/email

Thanks. Always nice to have glasses I know I will never use...maybe if I get enough, it will give me that kick in the butt to start my own keg system to keep my friends well hydrated.

picked a pair up. thought about ordering another with a friends address but other people won't get one, so I let it go. thanks!

Looks like it doesn't work anymore...

"Sorry, Charlie – you can only register once for a pair of pints. However, you can visit www.georgekillians.com as many times as you like."

I've never registered to get free pint glasses...hell I have never been on their website.

I got a pair a while back with a horse's head etched into the bottom. I'm not saying these don't have that, but my glasses looked way different.

KaSaBiS said:
it does say "Limit: one (1) George Killian’s Irish Red glass and one (1) George Killian’s Irish Stout glass per person/email address/household"

I would assume that means 1 per household regardless of name/email

I guess your right, nice try though!

I had 2 sent to my Phoenix home, and 2 to my Detroit home. Used 2 different email addresses.

Site is down for maintenance. Boo. Must have gotten bombarded with requests. I'll try again tomorrow.

I couldn't get the site to accept my entry yesterday morning when I first heard about this. So I hope that was due to a problem that is now getting fixed, because I wants me some of these glasses.

Latest posts

Back