• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas True GDM 49 refrigerator $1400

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevem86

Reaction score
A friend of mine has this refrigerator and is looking to sell it. Sadly, I do not have the funds or the room for this fridge. I think this would make a great kegerator or fermentation chamber. Looks like it can hold about 20 corny kegs.

http://www.truemfg.com/assets/SpecSheets/TEU/GDM-49.pdf
The website above has all the specs on this fridge.

He is asking $1400 for it and obviously would be local pick up only in North Houston.

I am selling this on his behalf.

image.jpg

wish I had the extra resources for this... Please note this is a 404A refrigerant unit and would require Professional servicing.

Bump for awsomeness

Edit: He has informed me that he is willing to deliver it anywhere in Houston and he will also be making trips to Austin and Corpus Christi in the coming weeks and can deliver if the time works out.

I've got a GDM-52 (52 cubic feet - the one listed is 49 cubic feet) and love it! I split it so the bottom is a fermentation chamber (can easily hold 8 carboys/buckets, and the top is refrigeration space for ready to drink stock. Also it's not obvious in the picture above, but there are two racks per level, ie you could set up the right side to hold bulk cases or kegs and left side for bottles. BTW - regardless of refrigeration type professional servicing would be required on any refrigerator/freezer (other than maybe mechanical parts such as fan motors, capacitors, and cleaning). 404a is a standard go to refrigerant, and is in the same ballpark as 134a as far as cost is considered.)

Pricing update!!!
He has dropped the price to $900 if you pick it up before Friday.

aww im so hating this right now.... deliver to corpus christi..... man what a hell of a deal for $900 delivered...

This is a great deal for $900. Somebody in the N. Houston area better jump on it.

Latest posts

Back