• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Kegco K309SS-1 Kegerator with 2 corny kegs (Fishers, IN)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 300522

Reaction score
This is a kegerator I bought for a wedding, actually. It fits a full size keg, or two corny kegs. Since then, I've used this kegerator for my homebrew - about 20 batches probably. The refrigerator is nice for temperature controlled fermentation (it has a cool digital temperature control on the front). I've decided to cut way back on beer and homebrewing - maybe just a few batches a year. I want to sell this to a homebrewer that will make good use of it. If you look on the website, 24" Wide Dual Tap Stainless Steel Digital Kegerator , you will see that these run about 1000 bucks, new. This is well used, now, but in great shape. For a local homebrewer I would be willing to sell this for much less. I don't really know what to charge for it - I was thinking $500 for the kegerator, maybe $600 for everything? Let me know if you're interested.

kegorator-full.jpg
kegorator-top.jpg
kegorator-back.jpg
kegorator-inside-empty.jpg
kegorator-inside-kegs.jpg

Back