• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Triple Tap Tower, Gas Manifolds, Faucets, and Drip Tray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt_m

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Everything shown is virtually new except the taps. I set up a new kegerator for 3 kegs but decided to buy a 4 tap tower so I could stack two smaller torpedo kegs for non-beer beverages. Taps I have not used. They are used off a commercial 4-tap tower I bought and appear to be clean and in good shape. You'll just need a regulator, some gas line and the fittings for your kegs to have a triple tap kegerator up and running. Asking $150 for everything plus shipping and any payment fees.

Hi, could you ship to miami 33166?, im outside usa but this its the address of my forwarder, i do have another in Los angeles 91606, im not so sure which would be better for you to ship

I could. Its not a small or light box and shipping has gone nuts, looks like about $42 for USPS or $25 for UPS.

Back